Established in higher education which offers 1867, Lucknow University is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of Indian higher education which offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral education through regular mode in multiple streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, and Fine Arts.
- Lucknow University on September 22 released the counseling schedule for the UG admissions. The schedule includes dates for choice filling and registration.
- This year the admissions are being conducted off-campus in an online mode. Students this year are being shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in class 12.
- Lucknow University on 20th September announced the provisional merit list for all UG program admissions.
- LUGMAT was also canceled by the university and the UG management admissions are now merit-based.
Lucknow University UG Admission Important Dates
|UG counseling for admission||September 22|
|Start of Registration and Choice filling for UG admissions||September 22 (2 pm)|
|Last date of registration for the UG admissions||September 28 (midnight)|
|Last date of choice filling for UG admissions||September 29|
|Last date to submit the form for BA (Yoga), B.Sc (Yoga), and Bachelor in Naturopathy and Yogic Science||September 28|
For the academic session, Lucknow University has offered the following undergraduate (UG) programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Hons.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Hons.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Integrated LL.B
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Integrated MBA
Students seeking admission to the UG courses offered by the university must fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the university guidelines. Candidates shall be admitted to the UG courses on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, conducted by the university. The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Check Lucknow University Admission
Those who wish to apply can register themselves by filling the application form through the admission portal available at the official university website. Students must submit the required application fee through online payment modes in order to complete the registration process.