Established in 2015, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) is a private university located in Indore (Madhya Pradesh). SVVV offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate, dual degree and postgraduate level in multiple disciplines under different schools/institutes viz. Management, Architecture, Forensic Science etc.
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Architecture offers a 5-year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program. A candidate seeking admission to B.Arch. must have a valid score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Eligible candidates can register themselves by submitting duly filled-in applications along with the registration fee amount of Rs.1000/- through online/ offline payment mode. To know more, Check SVVV Admission
Know More: List of all the Courses Offered at SVVV Indore
Aspirants seeking admission to B.Arch program offered by SVV need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Candidates should have cleared the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) with a minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have passed the examination of 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as subjects of examination at the 10+2 level
- Candidates should have passed 10+3 Diploma in any stream recognized by Central/ State Governments with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who have passed eligibility exams with grace marks will also be eligible to get admission.
Note: SC/ST/OBC category candidates will be eligible as per government rules.
Selection of the candidate to B.Arch programme is done through rank obtained in the merit list prepared on the basis of NATA scores
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form available at the official university website. Upon filling in the relevant details in the application form, candidate must submit it along with the required processing fee
- Candidates must submit the fee amount of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vishwa Vidyapeetham” and payable at Indore OR candidates can also submit a photocopy of the deposit slip for INR 1000 in the Account No. 60235029458 of SVVV in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra
- Foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, NRIs, Children of Indian workers of gulf countries can register themselves upon submitting the processing fee amount of Rs.2000/- through demand draft
- Candidate must send duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee to the following address:
The Chairman, Admission Division
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
Sanwer Road, Indore – 453331.
Note: No copies of any certificates or mark sheets must be attached with the completed application form.
Candidate should present the following documents at the time of admission:
- Registration Fee Receipt
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Mark sheet of 12th or Diploma
- Migration other than MP Board
- MP Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate by Registered Practitioner
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph (4)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College