Established in 2015, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) is a private university located in Indore (Madhya Pradesh). SVVV offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate, dual degree and postgraduate level in multiple disciplines under different schools/institutes viz. Management, Architecture, Forensic Science, etc.
Shri Vaishnav School of Management, offers the following UG, Dual degree and PG programs :
Dual degree course:
- BBA + MBA – (5 years
- MBA + Ph.D. – (5 years)
Candidates can get admission to the BBA courses on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying degree examinations Selection of candidates to the BBA + MBA course is done through the SVET entrance test conducted by the SVV university. Admission to the MBA and MBA + Ph.D. program is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT or any other equivalent entrance test. Check SVVV Admission
Eligible candidates can apply in both online and offline mode. In case of offline application, duly filled application must be enclosed with a DD drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya” and payable at Indore or a photocopy of fee deposit slip in the Account No. 60235029458 of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
Know More: List of all the Courses Offered at SVVV Indore
- Candidates should have passed the final examination of 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate in marks for general category candidates.
- appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination whose results are not declared may also appear in counselling. Such candidates will be admitted provisionally with proof of passing in qualifying examination
BBA + MBA:
- Candidates have passed final examination of 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks for general category candidates.
- Those candidates appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination whose results are not declared may also appear in counselling. Such candidates will be admitted provisionally with proof of passing in qualifying examination
- Selection of the candidate to the BBA course is done on the basis of rank in the merit list of qualifying degree examination conducted by the university.
- Selection of the candidate to the BBA + MBA courses is done on the basis of SVET entrance test, conducted by the university
- Selection of the candidate to the MBA+ Ph.D and MBA course is done on the basis of score in the CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT admission test held in India or any other equivalent entrance test.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form available at the official university website. Upon filling in the relevant details in the application form, candidate must submit it along with the required processing fee
- Candidate must submit the fee amount of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vishwa Vidyapeetham” and payable at Indore
- Candidates can also submit a photocopy of the deposit slip for INR 1000 in the Account No. 60235029458 of SVVV in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra
- Foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, NRIs, Children of Indian workers of gulf countries can register themselves upon submitting the processing fee amount of Rs.2000/- through demand draft
- Candidate must send duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee to the following address:
The Chairman, Admission Division
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
Sanwer Road, Indore – 453331.
Note: No copies of any certificates or mark sheets must be attached with the completed application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College