Established in 2015, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) is a private university located in Indore (Madhya Pradesh). The university offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate, dual degree and postgraduate level in multiple disciplines under different schools/institutes viz. Management, Architecture, Forensic Science, etc.
SVVV offers the following UG, Dual Degree and PG programs under Shri Vaishnav Institute of Computer Applications:
- BCA (3 years)
- BCA + MCA (5 years)
- MCA (3 years)
- MCA + Ph.D – (5 years)
- MCA – (2 years)
Students can get admission to BCA programme through merit on the basis of qualifying degree examination. Selection to BCA + MCA, MCA + Ph.D dual degree as well as MCA course is done on the basis of “Shri Vaishnav Entrance Test” (SVET), conducted by the university. Check SVVV Admission
In case of offline fee submission, DD drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya” and payable at Indore or a photocopy of fee deposit slip in the Account No. 60235029458 of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra must be attached along with the completed application form.
List of all the Courses Offered at SVVV Indore
BCA, BCA + MCA
- Candidates have passed in Higher Secondary (10+2) examination of Indian Education System with minimum 50% aggregate marks. 5% relaxation in marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category with mathematics as a subject from any state board or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination awaiting their results may also appear in admission/ counselling process. Such candidates will be admitted provisionally with proof of passing in qualifying examination
- Selection of the candidate to BCA course is done on the basis of scores obtained in the qualifying degree examination
- Selection of the candidate to the BCA + MCA, MCA, MCA + Ph.D is done on the basis of SVET entrance test conducted by the university
How to Apply
- Candidates should download the application form available at the official university website. Upon filling in the relevant details in the application form, applicant must submit it along with the required processing fee to the university office
- Candidate must submit the required fee amount of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vishwa Vidyapeetham” and payable at Indore
- Candidates can also submit a photocopy of the deposit slip for INR 1000 in the Account No. 60235029458 of SVVV in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra
- Foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, NRIs, Children of Indian workers of gulf countries can register themselves upon submitting the processing fee amount of Rs.2000/- through demand draft
- Candidate must send duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee to the following address:
The Chairman, Admission Division
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
Sanwer Road, Indore – 453331.
Note: No copies of any certificates or mark sheets must be attached with the completed application form.
Enclosures (at the time of admission):
- Registration Fee Receipt
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Mark sheet of 12th or Diploma
- Migration other than MP Board
- MP Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Marks sheet.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate by Registered Practitioner
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph 04 nos.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College