Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) was founded in 2015. The private university is located in Indore (Madhya Pradesh) and offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate, dual degree and postgraduate level in multiple disciplines viz. Management, Architecture, Forensic Science etc.
SVVV offers 2 year full time M.Tech program at postgraduate level. This program is offered by Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science, Shri Vaishnav Institute of Information Technology and Shri Vaishnav Institute of Textile Technology.
Admission to M.Tech is granted on the basis of a plausible score (as required by SVV) in GATE. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering entrance examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology. The applicants who have not appeared in any entrance test are required to appear in SVET for admission against vacant seats. Check SVVV Admission
Application to SVV is made in both online and offline format. In case of offline fee submission, candidates need to make a DD drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya” payable at Indore. Applicants can also submit a photocopy of fee deposit slip in the Account No. 60235029458 of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra along with the completed application form.
List of all the Courses Offered at SVVV Indore
- Candidates must possess a B.E/B.Tech degree or must have passed an equivalent examination approved by the AICTE with at least 55% aggregate marks at final year examination or any other qualification recommended by AICTE.
- 5% relaxation will be given to the candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who possess valid GATE scores over those who have not appeared in the entrance exam.
- The selection of the candidate to the M.Tech course is done on the basis of rank obtained in the GATE entrance examination.
- If GATE qualified candidates are not available then Non-GATE qualified candidates may also be selected
- The selection of the Non-GATE qualified candidates will be based on the written test and interview conducted by the university.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form available at the university website. Upon filling in the relevant details in the application form, candidate must submit the same along with the required processing fee.
- Candidate must submit the fee amount of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vishwa Vidyapeetham” and payable at Indore .
- Candidates can also submit a photocopy of the deposit slip for INR 1000 in the Account No. 60235029458 of SVVV in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra
- Foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, NRIs, Children of Indian workers of gulf countries can register themselves upon submitting the processing fee amount of Rs.2000/- through demand draft
- Candidate must send duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee to the following address:
The Chairman, Admission Division
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
Sanwer Road, Indore – 453331.
Note: No copies of any certificates or mark sheets must be attached with the completed application form.
- Registration Fee Receipt
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Mark sheet of 12th or Diploma
- Mark sheet Graduation.
- Migration other than MP Board
- MP Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate by Registered Practitioner
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph 04 nos.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College