Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) Ph.D Admissions 2019: Eligibility, Application process, Fees
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) was founded in the year 2015 as a private university. The University is located in Indore (Madhya Pradesh). SVVV offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate, dual degree and postgraduate level in multiple disciplines. In addition to it, the university also offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in the following specializations:
Specializations under Ph.D course is offered
|Life Sciences||Computer Applications||Computer Science Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering ||Civil Engineering||Information Technology||English Literature|
|Fine Arts||Agriculture||Economics||Political Science|
Students Interested in pursuing Ph.D should have obtained a Master's degree or equivalent in relevant subject from any recognized University Eligible candidates will be shortlisted to the Ph.D program through Shri Vaishnav Doctoral Entrance Test (SVDET) followed by the Personal interview, conducted by the university.
Students seeking admission can register themselves by submitting duly filled-in applications along with the registration fee amount of Rs.1000/- through online/ offline payment modes. Fee for the application is to be paid in form of a DD drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya” and payable at Indore.
Candidates can also send a photocopy of fee deposit slip in the Account No. 60235029458 of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra along with the completed application form. Check SVVV Admission 2019.
Also Check, List of all the Courses Offered at SVVV Indore
Important Dates M.Phil/Ph.D in Arts
| Registration || 13th Jan - 20th Jun , 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria M.Phil/Ph.D in Management , M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
- Candidates must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent in a relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks or 5.5/10 CGPA in aggregate at the Master's Degree.
- SC/ST category candidates must require a minimum of 50% marks or 5/10 CGPA as per government guidelines.
- Candidates who have not been able to secure 55% marks in Master's Degree should have completed an AIU recognized/AICTE approved postgraduate diploma with at least 55% marks in the relevant subject area/discipline.
How to Apply M.Phil/Ph.D in Management , M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
- Candidates should download the application form available at the official university website. Upon filling in the relevant details in the application form, candidates must submit it along with the required processing fee to the university office
- A fee amount of Rs.1000/- must be submitted viz. Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Shri Vaishnav Vishwa Vidyapeetham” and payable at Indore
- Candidates can also submit a photocopy of the deposit slip for INR 1000 in the Account No. 60235029458 of SVVV in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra
- Foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, NRIs, Children of Indian workers of gulf countries can register themselves upon submitting the processing fee amount of Rs.2000/- through demand draft
- Candidate must send duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee to the following address:
The Chairman, Admission Division
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
Sanwer Road, Indore – 453331.
Note: No copies of any certificates or mark sheets must be attached with the completed application form.
Enclosures (at the time of admission)
- Registration Fee Receipt
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Mark sheet of 12th or Diploma
- Mark sheet of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Migration other than MP Board
- MP Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate by Registered Practitioner
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph 04 nos.
Selection Process M.Phil/Ph.D in Management , M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
- Selection of the candidate to Ph.D programme is made on the basis of marks scored in the Shri Vaishnav Doctoral Entrance Test (SVDET) followed by personal interview, conducted by the university
- Candidates who have passed the NET/SET/GATE or any other equivalent National Test are exempted from the Entrance Test, However, such candidates shall have to go through the interview process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College