Lucknow University offers admission to B.Tech in 5 specializations. Admission to the B.Tech program will be based on Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by AKTU, Lucknow. Candidates who have passed 12th or appearing in the qualifying exam will be eligible for the entrance exam.
The application form will be available on the official website of UPSEE (www.upsee.nic.in) in the month of January. Application form and Application fee of INR 1300/- (general category/ male candidates) and INR 650/- (female candidates/SCs/STs category) should be submitted online.
|Civil Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
Check Lucknow University Course and Fee Structure
Application form will be filled online
- visit www.upsee.nic.in
- click on “Apply” button
- Register by entering valid email id and contact number
- New generated user id and password will be sent via SMS/Mail
- Login by generated user id and password
- Type all Personal Information
- Mention Academic Information
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Upload required documents
- Cick “preview” button
- Submit application form and pay application fee of INR 1300/- (male candidates/general category) and INR 650/- (female candidates/SC/ST) through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
- 10th marksheet
- Marksheet of 12th
- Adhar Card
- 10+2 with PCM from any recognised board.
- Must have secured minimum 45% marks (general category) and 40% marks (SC/ST category) in 3 main subjects.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying exam are eligible.
Selection to B.Tech programme will be based on the performance in UPSEE.
- Merit list of qualified candidates will be uploaded on the official website of UPSEE, AKTU
- Qualified candidates will be invited for online counselling session and document verification
- Pay INR 1000/-(general category) as counselling registration fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Counselling will allot B.Tech specialization for admission
- Original and self attested documents will be mandatory for verification
- Document verification and payment of programee fee will confirm admission.
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- UPSEE marksheet
- Adhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Check Lucknow University Admission
Ques. How is the B.Tech program at Lucknow University?
Ans. B.Tech program at Lucknow University is a new self-financed program. The program started in 2017 and the first batch of the B.Tech program is yet to graduate. Per semester fee for the B.tech program is INR 60,080. Classes for the program are held on the new campus in Jankipuram Ext. Placements of the first batch are yet to be done.
Ques. Which is the best B.Tech college in Lucknow?
The best B.Tech college in Lucknow are:
- IIIT Lucknow
- Amity University
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University
- Lucknow University
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- SRMS College of Engineering and Technology (SRMSCET)
- B.N. College of Engineering and Technology (BNCET)
- Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMNRU)
- Rameshwaram Institute of Technology & Management (RITM), Lucknow
Ques. What is the Lucknow University cut off for the B.Tech program?
Lucknow University B.Tech cut off for the year 2020 is yet to be announced. Given below is 2019 cut off for the same:
|Category||General Category rank|
|Electrical Engineering (Lateral Entry)||51-74|
|Mechanical Engineering (Lateral Entry)||72-253|
|Civil Engineering (Lateral)||134-149|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Lateral Entry)||706-726|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (Lateral Entry)||971-997|
|Computer Science & Engineering||1624-8612|
|Electronics & Communication||7148-21513|
Ques. What is the intake capacity for each specialization?
The intake capacity for each specialization is as follows:
- Computer Science & Engineering: 90
- Civil Engineering: 60
- Electrical Engineering: 60
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 60
- Mechanical Engineering: 60
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College