Lucknow University B.Tech Admission 2020:Eligibility, Forms, Dates, Entrance
Lucknow University offers admission to B.Tech in 5 specializations. Admission to B.Tech programme will be based on Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by AKTU, Lucknow.
Candidates who has passed 12th or appearing in the qualifying exam will be eligible for entrance exam.
Application form will be available on the official website of UPSEE (www.upsee.nic.in) in the month of January. Application form and Application fee of INR 1300/- (general category/ male candidates) and INR 650/- (female candidates/SCs/STs category) should be submitted online.
Admission to B.Tech programme will be based on UPSEE and counselling conducted by AKTU, Lucknow.
|Civil Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
Check Lucknow University Course and Fee Structure
Application form will be filled online
- visit www.upsee.nic.in
- click on “Apply” button
- Register by entering valid email id and contact number
- New generated user id and password will be sent via SMS/Mail
- Login by generated user id and password
- Type all Personal Information
- Mention Academic Information
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Upload required documents
- Cick “preview” button
- Submit application form and pay application fee of INR 1300/- (male candidates/general category) and INR 650/- (female candidates/SC/ST) through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
- 10th marksheet
- Marksheet of 12th
- Adhar Card
- 10+2 with PCM from any recognised board.
- Must have secured minimum 45% marks (general category) and 40% marks (SC/ST category) in 3 main subjects.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying exam are eligible.
Selection to B.Tech programme will be based on the performance in UPSEE.
- Merit list of qualified candidates will be uploaded on the official website of UPSEE, AKTU
- Qualified candidates will be invited for online counselling session and document verification
- Pay INR 1000/-(general category) as counselling registration fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Counselling will allot B.Tech specialization for admission
- Original and self attested documents will be mandatory for verification
- Document verification and payment of programee fee will confirm admission.
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- UPSEE marksheet
- Adhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Check Lucknow University Admission
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College