RUHS Jaipur M.Sc. Nursing Admissions 2019
Updated On - October 16th 2018
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established on February 25, 2005. University provides academic and research facilities in various streams such as Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical. For admission to M.Sc Nursing, candidates can apply online on the official website.
In case of M.Sc Nursing program offered by RUHS. Selection of candidates to the course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. There is no age limit to apply for M.Sc Nursing. The basic required eligibility for admission is the candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing course.
Important Dates M.Sc (Nursing)
| Starting date for On-Line Application Form ||05th Jul, 2019 |
| Last date for Submitting the On-Line Application Form ||31st Jul, 2019 |
| Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of On-Line Application Form ||10th Aug, 2019 |
| Date of Entrance Examination ||19th Aug, 2019 |
RUHS Jaipur M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria M.Sc (Nursing)
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to avoid any sort of rejection. The eligibility criteria is different for Non-service candidates and In-service candidates. The eligibility is as follows:
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic (T&R) B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of health Sciences/ University of Rajasthan/ other recognized University.
- Candidate should be registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their respective state Nursing Registration Council.
- There would be no age limit for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the last date of submission of On-line Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur.
- Candidate must be in-service of State Government of Rajasthan.
- He/She must have completed at least two year of continuous service after regular appointed by State Government of Rajasthan. The candidate will be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & Health Service, Government of Rajasthan,Jaipur.
RUHS Jaipur M.Sc. Nursing Application Procedure M.Sc (Nursing)
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Go to official website i.e. http://www.ruhsraj.org/
- Click on ‘Admissions’ tab and further on ‘Nursing’ tab
- A new window showing ‘M.Sc nursing registration’ link is displayed, click on it
- Another window showing ‘Fill Application Part I’ is displayed, click on it, fill the form and submit it. Pay the application fee to fill the second part of the form.
- Now, click on ‘Fill Application Part II’ where we need to login and upload all the documents.
Fill in all the personal information such as Address, Valid contact number, email id etc. Also the educational qualification such as 10th class marks, 12th class marks etc. needs to be filled. A User ID and password will be generated and sent to registered mobile no. and email ID. In this part only payment of application form is made through e-mitra gateway.
Upload all the relevant documents and click on submit button. A declaration will appear, check it and take out a printout of the application form for future refernce.
The documents required to be uploaded with the application form are as follows:
- Scanned copy of your recent passport sized coloured photograph in jpeg or jpg format and not more than 35 KB.
- Scanned signature in jpeg or jpg format and not more than 35 KB. You should first put your signature in an area of about 2" × 1" on blank paper with a ball point pen. Scan this paper. Cut/ select only signature area (2" × 1") and save it as jpg or jpeg.
- Scanned copy of your e-Mitra Receipt in jpg or jpeg format and size upto 150 KB.
- Scanned copy of your SC/ST/OBC NCL/SBC NCL certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of PH category certificate (if applicable)
The application fee of INR 3000 (INR 1500 for SC/ST/PH candidates) can be paid through e-mitra gateway at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan. It can also be paid through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
NOTE: The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable.
RUHS Jaipur M.Sc. Nursing Selection Process M.Sc (Nursing)
Admissions will be based on Entrance Exam. In case two or more candidates will obtain equal marks in exam, the tie-break of such candidates will be determined in order of preference as under:
- Total Number of Attempts for passing B.Sc. Nursing; the candidate with less number of attempts will get the preference.
- Date of Birth in which older age candidate will get preference over younger candidate.
- Candidates with Higher Marks obtained in Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination will get preference over candidates with lower marks.
RUHS Jaipur M.Sc. Nursing 2019 Reservation
Presidential order for the State of Rajasthan provides reservation as follows:
- 16% for Schedule Caste, 21% for Schedule Tribe and 12% for other backward classes.
- 3% seats of the annual intake will be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%.
- Out of 25 seats in Government College of Nursing, Jaipur, 10 seats will be reserved for in-service regular and eligible employees of Government of Rajasthan. Out of these 10 seats, 5 seats will be reserved for in-service teachers and 5 seats are reserved for Clinical areas of State Government.
RUHS Jaipur M.Sc. Nursing 2019 Contact Details
For any other further assistance, kindly contact:
Phone : 0141-2795527 0141-2792644
Fax : 0141-2795550
Website : www.ruhsraj.org.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College