Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Admission 2019: Eligibility, Application Form, Fees
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education with an aim to promote sports and physical education offers courses in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), Master of Physical Education (MPE) and Post Graduate Diploma in Health & Fitness Management (PGDHFM).
Read More: Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education Admission 2019
- Application forms are available online as well as offline.
- Application fee for MPE and PGDHFM is INR 500.
- Selection for MPE will be based on the written test, proficiency test and sports achievement.
- Duration of MPE is 2 years and total seats offered are 25.
- For PGDHFM, candidates must clear Physical fitness test (qualifying test) followed by written test and interview.
- Duration of PGDHFM is 1 year and total seats offered are 20.
Important Dates M.P.Ed & PG Diploma in Management
| Admission || 02nd - 30th May, 2020 |
| Date of Entrance Examination || 25th - 26th Jul, 2020 |
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Eligibility Criteria 2019 M.P.Ed
PG Diploma in Management
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must secured 50% marks in BPE/ BP.Ed. Degree from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: Should be below 25 years as on July 1.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education of a University (Indian or foreign) recognized by the University of Kerala; Or
- A Bachelor's Degree with BPEd or Diploma in Physical Education (DPEd) of at least one-year duration awarded by an Indian University or a Board duly appointed by the Education Department of the State/Centre;
- Upper age limit for admission to the course will be 30 years.
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Application Process 2019 PG Diploma in Management & M.P.Ed
Application forms are available offline and online. Candidates can fill the form by following the instructions given below.
- Offline application form- Application form are available offline from the Office of Lakshmi Bai National College Physical Education on remittance of INR 500.
- Online application form- Forms are also available online on the official website i.e. lncpe.gov.in.
- Candidates must fill the required information in the application form.
- Information completed in all respects, accompanied by necessary documents must be sent by post or submitted at the college office (college address) for all courses.
- All forms will be sent along with the D.D of INR 500 drawn in favor of Principal, LNCPE payable at Trivandrum.
Note: Application form without attested copies of necessary certificates and testimonials will be rejected.
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Selection Process 2019 M.P.Ed
Candidates will be selected to the MPE course as per merit from the rank list. The merit list is to be prepared on the basis of the following three items of the selection criteria:
PG Diploma in Management
- Written Test: The written test is of 100 marks. It contains the section of General Knowledge (20 marks) and theoretical knowledge in the subjects studied at UG level (80 marks). The questions for 40 marks shall be objective type.
- Game/Sport Proficiency Test: (30 marks) Test is based on the candidate’s skills of one game/sport (included in the schedule of AIU) of the candidate’s choice.
- Game/Sports Achievement: (20 marks) Achievement rating in a Game/Sport as per the Rating Scale.
Rank list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks i.e. 150
Selection in the course consists of 3 steps
- Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying Test): AAHPER Youth Fitness Test is a qualifying test. Those who fail to secure 40% of the composite score of 60 points in the test shall not be eligible for further testing.
- Written Test: A written-test of 2 hours' duration consisting of objective-subjective questions to assess general knowledge, general intelligence and reasoning ability. Candidate must secure minimum 40% marks in written test.
- Interview: Interview is of 50 marks. Minimum marks to be secured is 50%
- The final merit list of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks secured in all the tests including interview round. A candidate should obtain at least 50% of the total marks to be eligible for admission to the course.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College