Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education with an aim to promote sports and physical education offers courses in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), Master of Physical Education (MPE) and Post Graduate Diploma in Health & Fitness Management (PGDHFM).
Read More: Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education Admission
- Application forms are available online as well as offline.
- Application fee for MPE and PGDHFM is INR 500.
- Selection for MPE will be based on the written test, proficiency test and sports achievement.
- Duration of MPE is 2 years and total seats offered are 25.
- For PGDHFM, candidates must clear Physical fitness test (qualifying test) followed by written test and interview.
- Duration of PGDHFM is 1 year and total seats offered are 20.
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Application Process 2020
Application forms are available offline and online. Candidates can fill the form by following the instructions given below.
- Offline application form- Application form are available offline from the Office of Lakshmi Bai National College Physical Education on remittance of INR 500.
- Online application form- Forms are also available online on the official website i.e. lncpe.gov.in.
- Candidates must fill the required information in the application form.
- Information completed in all respects, accompanied by necessary documents must be sent by post or submitted at the college office (college address) for all courses.
- All forms will be sent along with the D.D of INR 500 drawn in favor of Principal, LNCPE payable at Trivandrum.
Note: Application form without attested copies of necessary certificates and testimonials will be rejected.
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must secured 50% marks in BPE/ BP.Ed. Degree from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: Should be below 25 years as on July 1.
Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education MPE and PGDHFM Selection Process 2020
Candidates will be selected to the MPE course as per merit from the rank list. The merit list is to be prepared on the basis of the following three items of the selection criteria:
- Written Test: The written test is of 100 marks. It contains the section of General Knowledge (20 marks) and theoretical knowledge in the subjects studied at UG level (80 marks). The questions for 40 marks shall be objective type.
- Game/Sport Proficiency Test: (30 marks) Test is based on the candidate’s skills of one game/sport (included in the schedule of AIU) of the candidate’s choice.
- Game/Sports Achievement: (20 marks) Achievement rating in a Game/Sport as per the Rating Scale.
Rank list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks i.e. 150
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College