Indian Institute of Plantation Management, (IIPM) Bangalore offers various management courses such as PCP-TTM, PGDM, etc. Admission to MBA will be on Karnataka PGCET score. Non PGCET Candidates have to apply on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA for the admission.
Non-PGCET candidates can apply offline by downloading the application form from the official website of IIPM, Bangalore i.e. http://www.iipmb.edu.in/.
- Registration can be done online or offline.
- Payment can either be made by Demand Draft or NEFT transfer. Read More: IIPM Bangalore Admission
- Admissions will be purely based on Merit.
- Graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university.
IIPM Bangalore MBA Application Procedure
Candidate those who are applying through Karnataka PGCET have to go through centralized counselling where you have to choose IIPM Bangalore as the college choice.
If you are applying through Non KPGCET gateway then follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of IIPM i.e. http://www.iipmb.edu.in/.
- Click on the ‘Activities’ Tab and further click on ‘MBA’ tab.
- After that click on ‘Application Form’ tab.
- A new window containing the application form will be displayed.
- Download the form and take a printout of the form.
- Fill the application form completely and attach all the relevant document enclosed with scanned copy of DD or NEFT transaction ID and sent it to
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru
Jnana Bharathi Campus
Candidates need to attach self-attested copies of the documents. The documents are as follows:
- SSC Marks Sheet
- XII Marks Sheet
- UG Marks Sheet
- Present Studying Certificate
- Category Certificate & Income Certificate
- Passport sized Photograph
Application fee of is of INR 1000 for General candidates and INR 500 for SC/ST/PH candidates. Payment can be made through Demand Draft or NEFT transfer.
- Demand Draft: Must be drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Plantation Management" payable at Bengaluru. Candidates must write their name on the back side of Demand Draft.
- NEFT Transfer: The details for NEFT transfer is as follows:
Bank Name : United Bank of India
Bank Branch: IIPM Campus Branch, Bengaluru
A/C No: 1586050000611
IFSC Code: UTBI0IPC856 (Fifth character read as Zero)
Swift Code: UTBIINBBECB
MICR No: 560027009
IIPM Bangalore MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
For admission to MBA course, candidates must fulfill any of the eligibility criteria:
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing atleast 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university.
- Honors degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university under UGC Act having atleast 50% marks in aggregate including languages.
- Candidates who have passed bachelor / master degree through correspondence / Open University system from any university recognized by law are exempted from 10+2 pattern. The duration of the degrees must be 3 years / 2 years respectively.
- Candidates who pass bachelor/master degree in any university system in single sitting pattern are not eligible.
IIPM Bangalore MBA Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis. Candidates with valid CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA scores will be preferred. Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for group discussion & personal interview.
Foreign candidates will be admitted under open and sponsored candidates. Candidates having Valid GMAT or TOEFL Scores will be given preference.
Sponsored Students will be given weightage on the basis of Experience. There are 5 categories of sponsorships:
- Sponsored by the Plantation Companies and Agri-Business Corporates (ABCs)
- Plantation Owners
- Sponsored by Central and State Governments
- Sponsored by International Agencies and SAARC Countries
Candidates can also be sponsored by NRI's / PIO.
IIPM Bangalore Contact Details
For further information, if any, please contact:
Dr. A. N. Vijayakumar
Centre for Advanced Management Education & Research (CAMER)
Indian Institute Of Plantation Management Bengaluru
Phone: +91 8197016614 / 23211716 (EPABX),
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College