RGIPT B.Tech. Admission 2019
Updated On - October 9th 2018
RGIPT (Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology), Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, was established by the Government of India under the act of Parliament in 2007. The institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech, BSc- MSc integrated, PhD and MBA courses.
RGIPT provides 4 year B.Tech Program in 2 specializations which includesPetroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering. Total number of seats in both the specializations is 60. Candidates must have a valid JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination)score for admission to the course.
- Application process is online and candidates can download the application form through the official website i.e. www.rgipt.ac.in
- Application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- Printout of the duly filled application form along with all the relevant documents must reach RGIPT official address.
- Selection of the candidates will depend solely on JEE Advanced rank. No entrance examination shall take place.
- Selected candidates will be called for RGIPT counselling.
Important Dates BE/B.Tech
| Registration || 21st May - 05th Jul , 2019 |
| Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates ||07th Jul, 2019 |
| Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee from candidates in first provisional list ||13th Jul, 2019 |
| Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee ||14th Jul, 2019 |
| Registration at RGIPT, Amethi ||29th Jul, 2019 |
RGIPT B.Tech. Eligibility Criteria BE/B.Tech
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to RGIPT B.Tech program
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with 60% minimum aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH will get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Candidates must have a valid JEE Advanced score. Any candidate without valid JEE Advanced score will not get selected.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
RGIPT B.Tech. Application Process BE/B.Tech
Application form can only be filled online. Step wise RGIPT application form filling process is mentioned below
- Visit RGIPT official website i.e. www.rgipt.ac.in
- Candidates must fill their personal details i.e. name, DOB, mobile number and e- mail ID.
- After filling the details candidates must proceed for the fee submission process.
- Application fee for General and OBC category candidates is INR 1000 and for SC/ST/PH it is INR 500. Application Fee can be paid in online as well as in offline mode.
- Applicants can submit online fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Offline application fee can be submitted through SBI bank challan.
- After fee submission process, candidates can proceed towards online registration process.
- Aspirants must fill their personal details, educational qualifications and details regarding JEE advanced rank and score.
- Candidates must also upload their photograph (less than 50 kb in JPG format) and signatures (less than 20 kb in JPG format).
- Preview all the details after filling the application form
- Candidates will get an email and SMS in case of successful payment and form submission.
- Take printout of the application form
- The printout of online application form duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures must reach at the following address before the last date.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Note: Any discrepancy in the application form can lead to cancellation of candidature.
RGIPT B.Tech. Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following process.
- Candidates will be selected based on their rank in JEE Advanced.
- Selected candidates will be called for RGIPT counselling process
- Candidates will be required to attend the counselling in person and they have to submit the original documents for verification of their age, academic qualification, category etc.
- After verification, candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank and will be asked to complete the admission formalities by paying the applicable fees.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College