RGIPT B.Tech. Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Cut Off
RGIPT (Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology) offers B.Tech, M.Tech, BSc- MSc integrated, PhD and MBA courses. The institute provides 4 year B.Tech Program in 2 specializations which includePetroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
RGIPT provides 60 seats in both the specializations. Candidates must have a valid JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination)score for admission to the course.
- Application process is online and candidates can download the application form through the official website i.e. www.rgipt.ac.in
- Application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- Selection of the candidates will depend solely on JEE Advanced rank. No entrance examination shall take place. Read More: RGIPT Admission 2019
- Selected candidates will be called for RGIPT counselling.
Important Dates BE/B.Tech
| Registration || 28th May - 11th Jul , 2020 |
| Declaration of first provisional list of shortlisted candidates ||13th Jul, 2020 |
| Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee from candidates in first provisional list ||17th Jul, 2020 |
| Declaration of first list of selected candidates, who paid registration fee ||18th Jul, 2020 |
| Registration at RGIPT, Amethi ||28th Jul, 2020 |
RGIPT B.Tech. Eligibility Criteria BE/B.Tech
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to RGIPT B.Tech program
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with 60% minimum aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH will get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Candidates must have a valid JEE Advanced score. Any candidate without valid JEE Advanced score will not get selected.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
RGIPT B.Tech. Application Process BE/B.Tech
Application form can only be filled online. Step wise RGIPT application form filling process is mentioned below
- Visit RGIPT official website i.e. www.rgipt.ac.in
- Candidates must fill their personal details i.e. name, DOB, mobile number and e- mail ID.
- After filling the details candidates must proceed for the fee submission process.
- Application fee for General and OBC category candidates is INR 1000 and for SC/ST/PH it is INR 500. Application Fee can be paid in online as well as in offline mode.
- Applicants can submit online fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Offline application fee can be submitted through SBI bank challan.
- After fee submission process, candidates can proceed towards online registration process.
- Aspirants must fill their personal details, educational qualifications and details regarding JEE advanced rank and score.
- Candidates must also upload their photograph (less than 50 kb in JPG format) and signatures (less than 20 kb in JPG format).
- Preview all the details after filling the application form
- Candidates will get an email and SMS in case of successful payment and form submission.
- Take printout of the application form
- The printout of online application form duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures must reach at the following address before the last date.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Note: Any discrepancy in the application form can lead to cancellation of candidature.
RGIPT B.Tech. Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following process.
- Candidates will be selected based on their rank in JEE Advanced.
- Selected candidates will be called for RGIPT counselling process
- Candidates will be required to attend the counselling in person and they have to submit the original documents for verification of their age, academic qualification, category etc.
- After then, candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank and will be asked to complete the admission formalities.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College