Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is offering its services in terms of Medical & Health Sciences in the era of education since years on its campus in Faridkot, Punjab.
The programs offered by the university are recognised by the government of the country. Its program MBBS is offered for the duration of 5 years on its 8 affiliated colleges within the state.
BFUHS opts the online mode of registration on the official website of the university. Selection of candidates in MBBS is on the basis of NEET scores.
The registration fees for the program is INR 5000/- (INR 2500/- for SC/ST) + 18% GST(non-refundable) which have to be deposited in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through challan after filling the application form.
Admissions in the program will begin in the corresponding month after NEET-UG 2020. Candidates can download the prospectus from the website after paying INR 300/- to the university.
Read about BFUHS Courses & Fee
- Candidates will have to login to the official website of the university.
- Only NEET qualified applicants are eligible.
- Go under admissions for MBBS/BDS tab.
- Upload digital photograph and signature in the given format.
Specifications for the photograph:--
- A colour photograph of minimum 35x45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo.
- Photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
- Pay the fees at any branch of OBC bank by issuing challan in the name of the university and a print out of the receipt should be kept with one for further attachments.
- After filling the form, you will be given a unique registration ID and password through your phone number and email, which is to be kept for future preferences.
- Visit the website of the university www.bfuhs.ac.in. Time to time for more updates.
Check BFUHS Admission
- 10+2 with 60% marks from Medical background (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- NEET qualified
- Age as per NEET-UG.
- Medical fitness certified.
- Lower age limits will be 17 years.
Selection of the candidates are based on the NEET-UG scores followed by the counselling round at the university. Only registered candidates are considered eligible for counselling.
Steps for Online Counselling (Online/Physical)
- NEET 2020 qualified candidates are required to fill in the application form within due date and time.
- University will display a merit list on the basis of NEET-UG scores of the candidates on their website, registered candidates will be notified through registered mobile number and email.
- After releasing of list, candidates should login using your unique ID and password and reserve seat for 1st counselling round.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their scores and preferences filled at the time of registration.
- After verification of documents and eligibility, candidates are asked to pay the deposition fees of the allotted college through bank challan.
University reserves seat for the reserved categories as per the norms of Punjab Government.
- Candidates shortlisted are called for the document verification at the Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot from June 26th-June 28th 2020 category wise.
- Documents verification apart from below said category (General/SC/ST/EWS/Sports category) are done by the principal of the provisionally allotted colleges before joining.
|June 26th 2020||9 AM||Backward Area||580 marks & above|
|Border Area||540 marks & above|
|PwD/Sikh Riot Affected/Freedom Fighter||All NEET qualified candidates register through university website|
|12 noon||Armed Forces Personnel wards|
|Wards of Punjab Police Personnel/Punjab Armed Police/Police Home Guards/Para-Military Forces/J&K Migrants|
|June 27th 2020||9 AM||Christian Minority|
|2 PM||Sikh Minority||420 marks and above|
|June 28th 2020||9 AM||Sikh Minority||419 marks to 134 marks|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College