Biju Patnaik University of Technology M.Tech, M.Pharm and M.Arch Admission
Updated On - August 4th 2017
The Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) was established in 2003.This University is approved by UGC (University Grant Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) & AOA. It has 158 colleges, both constituent and affiliated, with around 58,000 students.
BPUT offers educational qualification in courses such as engineering and architecture, business management and hotel management, computer studies and pharmacy. They are in both UG and PG level
- Admission to M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch programs is done on the basis of OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination)
- Students who qualify the OJEE and are allotted BPUT have to report between August 1,2018- August 21,2018 for final registration
- Candidates who reach after August 8,2018 for registration will have to pay a fine
- Eligibility criteria for admission is that the aspirant must have passed B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch or equivalent exam from any reputed college/university and should have a domicile of Odisha
- OJEE Examination is offline exam held in two stages (Paper I and Paper II),
- OJEE application form can be filled online
- Every detail related to OJEE exam is mentioned below for convenience of the students.
Important Dates ME/M.Tech , M.Pharm & M.Arch
| Online registration || 14th Jun, 2019 |
| Mock Seat Allotment || 23rd Jun, 2019 |
| Choice Locking Activation || 23rd Jun, 2019 |
| End of Online registration/ Choice Locking/Registration Fee Payment || 27th Jun, 2019 |
BPUT Eligibility Criteria ME/M.Tech , M.Arch & M.Pharm
- For M.Tech, students should be passed/appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech).
- For M Pharm, students should be passed/appearing bachelor’s degree in pharmac
- For M.Arch, bachelor’s degree in architecture is required.
- General Category students should have secured at least 50% in graduation or equivalent exam
- SC/ST category students must have scored at least 45% in graduation or equivalent exam
- Students should have the domicile certificate of Odisha
- No prescribed age limit for MCA/MBA/Integrated MBA/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Plan/M.Arch and pharmacy courses.
BPUT Application Process 2018 ME/M.Tech , M.Arch & M.Pharm
Aspirants who wish to study M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch from BPUT university or it’s allied colleges:
- Should visit bput.ac.in (official website of BPUT)
- On the homepage click on the OJEE option
- Candidates will be directed to fill the OJEE application form
- The details to be filled will be mentioned
- Candidates have to fill all the particulars in the application form.
- Also, they will have to upload their passport size photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- Application fee can be submitted online or offline
- The last date to fill application form is 26th March 2018
- The last date for application fee payment is 28th March 2018.
BPUT Application Form Fee
Application Form fee M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Arch is INR 1000.
- Candidates have online as well as offline mode for remitting the application fee.
- To pay the application fee online, students can use debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay fee through e-challan by depositing fee at State Bank of India.
BPUT Counselling Process ME/M.Tech , M.Arch & M.Pharm
The web-based counselling of OJEE is organized for admission to different courses in Odisha state. The temporary allotment is releasing on July 2, 2018.
To appear in counselling, candidates first need to register themselves. The non-refundable counselling fee of OJEE will be INR 450
- After the students will fill in their choices, they will be allotted seats.
- Allotted students have to deposit admission fee of INR 25000/- (INR 20000/- as part admission fee + INR 5000/- as university regd. fee),
- Fee can be deposited only in any branch of state bank of India or axis bank by challan.
- For document verification and checking the eligibility criteria candidates will be required to visit nodal centers
- Students can withdraw if they are not willing to continue in the counselling process
Instructions for Counselling Process
Steps to be followed:
- Register and create your password.
- Give your correct mobile No.
- Pay counselling registration fee of Rs 450/-.
- Go to choose fill page and fill choices (best choice first).
- Read counselling procedure and step by step procedure.
- Follow the activities as instructed.
BPUT M.Tech Specialization
BPUT invites admission for these branches in engineering:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Power System Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical System Design & Dynamics
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial/Industrial Management Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Biotech Engineering
- Mechanical System Design
- Wireless Communication Technology
- VLSI & embedded System Design
- Plastic Engineering
- CAD/CAM Engineering
- Polymer Nanotechnology Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives Engineering
M.TECH Seat Availability at BPUT
This table shows the division of seats according to the various branches offered in M.Tech:
|Specialization||Total No. Of Seats|
|VLSI & Embedded Systems||18|
|Power System Engineering||18|
|Computer Science and Engineering||18|
|Power Electronics & Drives||18|
|Signal Processing & Communication||18|
|Heat Power & Thermal Engineering||18|
|Production Engg. & Operational Management||18|
|Water Resource Engg. & Management||18|
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha-769004
Phone: (0661) 2482556, Fax : (0661) 2482562
Email: email@example.com (for Students Enquiry)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for Colleges Communication)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College