IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Admission 2019
Updated On - October 16th 2018
IIIT (International Institute of Information Technology) Naya Raipur is located in Chhattisgarh. It was established as a University by the Government of Chhattisgarh. The university offers B.Tech, B.Tech & M.Tech Integrated and PhD programs.
IIIT-Naya Raipur provides full-time PhD programs in 2 specializations i.e. Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Communication Engineering. The duration of PhD programs is 3 years (minimum). Candidates will be shortlisted depending upon their educational qualifications and work experience in their respective research programs. Interested candidates must submit their application forms.
- IIIT Naya Raipur (IIIT NR) Application forms are available only in online mode.
- Application fees of INR 500 can only be paid through SBI I-Collect
- Candidates must send their application forms along with the relevant documents through e-mail i.e. email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview.
Important Dates Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) & Ph.D. Electronics and Communications Engineering
| Availability of Application forms ||27th Apr, 2019 |
| Extended date for receipt of completed Applications ||15th Jun, 2019 |
| Display of list of shortlisted candidates ||21st Jun, 2019 |
| Written test/Interviews ||10th Jul, 2019 |
| Announcement of Results ||13th Jul, 2019 |
| Date of Reporting ||23rd Jul, 2019 |
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Eligibility Criteria
For admission to IIIT NR PhD program 2019, interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The minimum educational qualifications are
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in the same discipline in which they desire to pursue their Ph. D program.
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record.
- Candidates must have secured first division or equivalent in both Bachelor’s as well as in Master’s degree.
Candidates applying under the scholar category must be GATE qualified if they are applying for Ph.D. in the engineering discipline.
Note: The equivalence of Master degree and discipline in case of the foreign degrees of foreign nationals/NRIs will be decided by the Ph.D. admission committee
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Application Procedure
IIIT Naya Raipur 2019 Application process will be done online. Step wise application process is mentioned below
- IIIT NR PhD Application forms are available on the University’s official website i.e. http://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the website.
- After downloading, they must fill all the necessary information i.e. personal information, educational qualification, work experience and field of research.
- Candidates must attach the following list of enclosures with their IIIT Naya Raipur PhD application form
1. Self-attested copies of testimonials i.e. educational qualifications, work experience and national level tests
2. Self-attested copy of certificate for reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
3.Copy of Application fee payment receipt.
4. For Sponsored/ Project staff/ Institute staff, candidates must provide sponsorship letter and No Objection Certificate (NOC) in specific format.
- The application fee is INR 500 which is to be paid strictly through SBI I-Collect.
- Candidates must attach a copy of the payment receipt along with their duly filled application form.
Candidates must submit the PDF of the completed and duly signed application form before the due date at the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The institute shall communicate with shortlisted candidates through email only. Candidates are requested to check their e-mail IDs for all the notifications.
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Selection Process
Selection of the interested and eligible candidates will be based on the following procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted depending upon the information provided by them in their application form.
- List of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the official website i.e. http://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- Candidates will be notified through e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the entrance test and interview round which will take place.
- Document verification will also take place during interview. Therefore, candidates must bring the following documents along with them
1. Photo ID card
2. Printed copy of the application and annexures submitted.
3. M.Tech./ME Thesis / dissertation / report.
4. Originals of certificates and mark sheets.
5. Printouts of any two best publications representing the candidate’s research background
6.Contact details of two referees
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College