IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Admission 2019: Application Process, Eligibility, Cut Off
IIIT Naya Raipur provides full-time Ph.D programs in 2 specializations i.e. Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Communication Engineering. The duration of Ph.D program is 3 years (minimum)
IIIT Naya Raipur select candidates on the basis of GATE score, Educational qualifications and work experience in their respective research programs. Application forms are available only in online mode. Eligible Candidates can pay INR 500 can via SBI I-Collect and e-mail the application form along with relevant documnets to email@example.com .
Institute offer seats on the basis of performance in the GATE entrance and interview.
Check IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2019
Important Dates Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) & Ph.D. Electronics and Communications Engineering
| Availability of Application forms ||27th Apr, 2020 |
| Extended date for receipt of completed Applications ||15th Jun, 2020 |
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Eligibility Criteria
For admission to IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D program 2019, interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The minimum educational qualifications are
- Master's degree in the same discipline in which candidate desire to pursue their Ph. D program.
- Consistently good academic record.
- First division or equivalent in both Bachelor’s as well as in Master’s degree.
Candidates applying under the scholar category must be GATE qualified if they are applying for Ph.D. in the engineering discipline.
Note: The equivalence of Master degree and discipline in case of the foreign degrees of foreign nationals/NRIs will be decided by the Ph.D. admission committee
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Application Procedure
IIIT Naya Raipur 2019 Application process is online. Candidates can follow the given procedure, and successfully complete the application process:
- Candidates can download IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D Application forms from http://www.iiitnr.ac.in.
- Fill in all the necessary information i.e. personal information, educational qualification, work experience and field of research.
- Attach the following list of enclosures with their IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D application form
- Self-attested copies of testimonials i.e. educational qualifications, work experience and national level tests
- Self-attested copy of certificates, for reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
- Copy of Application fee payment receipt.
- For Sponsored/ Project staff/ Institute staff, candidates must provide a sponsorship letter and No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 via SBI I-Collect.
- Attach a copy of the payment receipt along with duly filled application form in Pdf format and email the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The institute shall communicate with shortlisted candidates through email only. Candidates are requested to check their e-mail IDs for all the notifications.
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Selection Process
Selection of the interested and eligible candidates will be based on the following procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted depending upon the information provided by them in their application form.
- List of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the official website i.e. http://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- Candidates will be notified through e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the entrance test and interview round which will take place.
- Document verification will also take place during interview. Therefore, candidates must bring the following documents along with them
1. Photo ID card
2. Printed copy of the application and annexures submitted.
3. M.Tech./ME Thesis / dissertation / report.
4. Originals of certificates and mark sheets.
5. Printouts of any two best publications representing the candidate’s research background
6.Contact details of two referees
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College