IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D. Spring application forms are available till November 10, 2019. Candidates can apply online at www.iiitnr.ac.in. Currently admission for full-time Ph.D programs are going on for the specializations like Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Humanities and Management. The duration of Ph.D program is 3 years (minimum)
IIIT Naya Raipur select candidates on the basis of GATE score/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET, Educational qualifications and work experience in their respective research programs. Institute offer seats on the basis of performance in the entrance test and interview.
Check IIIT Naya Raipur Admission
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Eligibility Criteria
For admission to IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D program 2020, interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The minimum educational qualifications are
- Master's degree in the same discipline in which candidates desire to pursue their Ph. D program.
- Consistently good academic record.
- First division or equivalent in both Bachelor’s as well as in Master’s degree.
Candidates applying under the scholar category:
- Ph.d. Engineering – GATE/UGC – NET/CSIR – NET
- Ph.d. Science & Management – GATE/UGC – NET/CSIR – NET/NBHM
- Ph.d. HSS – UGC – NET/CSIR – NET
Under Individual Fellowship one must have qualified any of the CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR exam or they have secured funding from such agency.
For sponsored candidates, at least two years of working experience is required and must be a regular employee of sponsoring organization.
On-deputation category candidates must have two years of working experience in respective fields.
Note: The equivalence of Master degree and discipline in case of the foreign degrees of foreign nationals/NRIs will be decided by the Ph.D. admission committee
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Selection Process
Selection of the interested and eligible candidates will be based on the following procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted depending upon the information provided by them in their application form.
- List of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the official website i.e. http://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- Candidates will be notified through e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the entrance test and interview round which will take place.
- Document verification will also take place during interview. Therefore, candidates must bring the following documents along with them
1. Photo ID card
2. Printed copy of the application and annexures submitted.
3. M.Tech./ME Thesis / dissertation / report.
4. Originals of certificates and mark sheets.
5. Printouts of any two best publications representing the candidate’s research background
6.Contact details of two referees
IIIT Naya Raipur PhD Application Procedure
IIIT Naya Raipur 2020 Application process is online. Candidates can follow the given procedure, and successfully complete the application process:
- Candidates can download IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D Application forms from http://www.iiitnr.ac.in.
- Fill in all the necessary information i.e. personal information, educational qualification, work experience and field of research.
- Attach the following list of enclosures with their IIIT Naya Raipur Ph.D application form.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials i.e. educational qualifications, work experience and national level tests
- Self-attested copy of certificates, for reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
- Copy of Application fee payment receipt.
- For Sponsored/ Project staff/ Institute staff, candidates must provide a sponsorship letter and No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 via SBI I-Collect.
- Take the print out of payment receipt for future reference.
- Applicants need to carry out the print out of application form with all other documents at the time of the interview process.
Note: The institute shall communicate with shortlisted candidates through email only. Candidates are requested to check their e-mail IDs for all the notifications.
- Institute Scholar – Candidates getting admission under this category will get financial assistantship from the institute. For now, this will be for CSE, ECE, Humanities and Management candidates.
- Individual Fellowship – Candidate must be an awardee of research fellowship from recognized agency. Admission requirements are similar to the Insitute scholar category.
- Sponsored Candidates – Candidate must be supported by the employer. Sponsoring organizations must provide concern for relieving the candidate for the duration of his research. Also the organization is responsible for bearing the financial support to the candidate in his tenure of research. There will be no financial support provided by IIIT Naya Raipur.
- Project Staff – Staff working of research projects in IIIT Naya Raipur are eligible under this category.
- On Deputation – Candidate from govt. organisation who is deputed on study leave for at least three years for ph.d.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College