Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani, offers admission to MBA with 6 specializing subjects on the basis of CAT/GMAT scores along with Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the university.
Students with B.E. / B.Tech degree or Master’s degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks can apply for MBA programme.
Application process generally starts in the month of December for admission to the MBA batch every year. Application form for admission to MBA can be filed online through the official website www.bits-pilani.ac.in and application fee of INR 2950/- can be paid through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
Application form along with E-receipt of paid application fee and required documents should be sent to the University via post.
Check BITS Pilani Courses and Fee Structure
|Engineering & Technology Management||IT Enabled Services Management|
BITS Pilani MBA Application Procedure
Application form of BITS Pilani for MBA programme has to be filled online .
- Visit the official website https://www.bitsadmission.com
- Tap on “Apply”
- Enter all asked Personal and Academic details
- Go to the payment option
- Pay application fee of INR 2950/- through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Print E-Receipt of paid fee
- Submit the filled application form and take a print out of it
- Post the filled application form and E-receipt of paid fee along with supporting documents to:
HD & Ph.D. Admission Test
BITS Pilani Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan)
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examination
- Residence Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- Valid CAT/GMAT score card
BITS Pilani MBA Eligibility Criteria
- B.E./B.Tech in Engineering or a Masters Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Any integrated first degree of BITS.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- Valid CAT/GMAT Score.
BITS Pilani MBA Selection Process
- Selection to MBA programme in BITS Pilani is based on CAT/GMAT
- Final Merit List is affected by a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the University
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT/GMAT scores
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Interview which takes place in a few cities including Pilani during March/April 2020
- Other centers for Test/Interviews may also be notified
Check BITS Pilani Admission
For Further Informations
Department of Management BITS Pilani, 333 031 (Rajasthan) INDIA
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College