Gujarat University (GU) MBA Admission 2020: Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
Gujarat University is a state university situated at Ahmedabad. It was established in 1949. It offers various courses at Under Graduate, Post Graduate and doctoral level. There are total 90 seats in Gujarat University. The university offers specialisation in HR, Finance, and Marketing. MBA is a two year full time program consists of four semester. The minimum eligibility to apply for this program is graduation degree.
For applying, candidate must have passed 10th, 12th and graduation. Each with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
The selection is done on the basis of entrance test followed by an interview round. To get admission to MBA program in Gujarat University, candidates should qualify both stages of selection process.
Check GU Admission 2020
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Registration || 15th May - 20th Jun , 2020 |
| Declaration of merit list ||26th Jun, 2020 |
| Commencement of session ||03rd Jul, 2020 |
- Student must have 50% in the graduation for general category.
- Student must have 45% in the graduation for SC/ST category.
Gujarat University MBA Application Process MBA/PGDM
The registration is done in online mode. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.gujaratuniversity.org.in. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Applicants have to mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form. Further information regarding admission process will be sent by email.
- Students are advised to make sure that, all the information which is presented on the application form should be correct and similar to the information of original documents.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee at the time of application form submission. It can be paid in online mode through net banking, credit card and debit card.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
- Click on admission tab
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill information asked in application form
- Upload the scan copy of signature and photograph in JPEG format
- Image size should not be more than 50K
- Click on submit button
- Pay application fee in online mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference
Gujarat University MBA Selection Process MBA/PGDM
The selection is done on the basis of written test and interview round. Those who will qualify all the rounds of selection process will be considered for admission process.
- Applications found suitable for admission will be called for written test which is conducted by the university.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance test will go for interview round.
- Interview is the final stage of selection process, candidates who will successfully qualify this round will be considered for admission to MBA program in Gujarat University.
Entrance Test Pattern and Syllabus
- The paper is held in offline mode (pen and paper based).
- The question paper consists of 100 questions from 4 sections. All the questions will be in MCQ format (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Candidates have to attempt all the questions in the duration of two hours.
- One mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
The question paper consists questions from these topics.
- General Mental Ability
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Current Affairs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College