Christian Medical College Ludhiana currently affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. It offers admissions in various medical courses at the level of studies.CMC Ludhiana MBBS and BDS courses admission are based on NEET Score. Institutes take admission in the month of June or July, after the declaration of NEET results. Read More: CMC Ludhiana Admission
- The admissions are based on National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET UG) results.
- All NEET qualified candidates have to compulsorily apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences along with applying to CMC Ludhiana.
- Christian Minority applicants with service commitment have to undergo a Bible Test.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Admission Process
- All the qualifying candidates need to apply online through Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS).
- Such students are allotted dates for counselling at BFUHS as per their Merit ranks in NEET UG program wherein they need to submit the documents.
- Christian Minority with Service Commitment are required to send a copy of their completed application of BFUHS to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana.
- Such candidates also need to send Baptism Certificate, Church Membership Certificate, Affidavit of Service, Letter of Service Commitment and Domicile details.
- All the candidates under Christian Minority with Service Commitment must apply online to CMC Ludhiana and pass the Bible Test with a minimum of 40%.
- Candidate needs to provide required details and documents. All the enclosures along with the Admission form is to be sent to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana Society.
- For the Bible test, Applicant needs to select a Test Centre.
- The Hall Tickets can be downloaded through CMC website.
- After successful completion of the Bible Test and Application Process, a candidate of Christian Minority with Service Commitment is eligible to get admitted.
- For all other categories, Merit List will be uploaded on BFUHS website.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Documents
All the students are required to submit the following documents during counselling session:
- NEET Hall Ticket and Score Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- 10+1 and 10+2 Marksheets
- Migration Certificate (Not applicable for students passing from Punjab State Education Board)
- Character and Behaviour Certificates from School/College
- Domicile Certificate
- 4 stamp photographs
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC caste students
- Anti-ragging affidavits
- Affidavit by College
- Declaration form regarding rules of college (Provided during counselling)
Applicants from the category of Christian Minority with Service Commitment need to submit the following documents along with the above mentioned ones:
- Church Membership Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of Service Commitment
After payment of fees, following documents are to be compulsorily submitted:
- Proof of Parents name (10+2 marks sheet if it bears both the parents name)
- Affidavit of Gap if applicable
- Service agreement with Church
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Intake
- There are 75 seats.
- Out of 75, 48 are for Christian Minority Candidates.
- 12 seats are for Open Category (Amongst these seats, 8 are allotted to applicants belonging to the state of Punjab).
- 11 Seats are for NRI Candidates.
- Rest are for other categories.
- There are 40 seats
- 24 seats are allotted to Christian Minority Candidates.
- 8 seats are for Open category (Amongst these seats, 5 are allotted to applicants belonging to the state of Punjab)
- 6 seats are for NRIs.
- The rest of the seats are then allotted to the remaining categories.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Fees
- MBBS students need to pay INR 6,60,000 for first year. Hostel charges are INR 28,000 per year excluding mess and electricity charges.
- BDS students need to pay INR 2,20,000 for the first year. Hostel charges are INR 28,000 per year excluding mess and electricity charges.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for UG courses, a candidate must complete 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Only Indian citizens and NRIs are admitted to the course.
- No other foreign national is allowed to be admitted in the mentioned courses.
- All the candidates are required to qualify the NEET UG examination.
- Candidate with 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English is eligible.
- For SC and OBC classes, the minimum passing percentage is 40% for each subject.
- NRI candidates are required to qualify the NEET examination and apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridabad.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Contact Details
Christian Medical College aims at producing excellent medical professionals. It is run by the Minority Christian community of India. It highly emphasizes on research and character building. Students here are encouraged to serve the areas where medical assistance is highly required. It also carries out clinical trials and serves a huge number of patients. A holistic approach is thus practiced in shaping the students.
Address: Christian Medical College and Hospital, Brown Road, Ludhiana.
Fax Number: MBBS- 91-161-2610856, BDS- 91-161-2220410
Phone Number: MBBS- 91-161-2115376/2115377, BDS- 91-161-2115391/ 2115393
Email id: MBBS- firstname.lastname@example.org, BDS- email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College