Rajalakshmi Engineering College (REC) MBA Admission 2019: Placement, Cut Off, Result
Updated On - May 9th 2019
Rajalakshmi Engineering College is a private engineering college located at Thandalam, Sriperumbudur near Chennai, Tamil Nadu India. It was established in 1997 by the Rajalakshmi Educational Trust, Rajalakshmi Institutions and has been approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), New Delhi.
The college offers various courses at under graduate and post graduate level in multiple disciplines.
Rajalakshmi Engineering College offers MBA (Master of Business Administration) in 4 specializations namely Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Operations. The total intake in MBA is 120 seats.
The minimum eligibility to apply for MBA program is Bachler’s Degree. The registration is done in online mode. Interested candidates can submit the application form on the official website of the college i.e. www.rajalakshmi.org/.
The selection is done on the basis of entrance test namely- TANCET. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in entrance test will be considered for admission process.
TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is a state level offline test. The exam is conducted for admission to MBA and MCA program. Check Rajalakshmi Engineering College Admission 2109
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Registration || 29th Jan - 20th Feb , 2020 |
Rajalakshmi Engineering College MBA Eligibility Criteria MBA/PGDM
To be eligible for admission to MBA program in Rajalakshmi Engineering College, students have to qualify the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the college.
- Students are required to have passed an appropriate Degree Examination of Anna University or any other examination of any University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent there to.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for admission to MBA program is 50%.
Rajalakshmi Engineering College MBA Registration Process MBA/PGDM
Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university. Students are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the program. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Students have to pay an application fee at the time of registration process. The application fee can be paid in online mode through net banking, credit card, and debit card.
- Mention a valid email address or contact number on the application form. Further information regarding admission process will be sent by email.
- Candidates are advised to make sure that all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and similar with the information of original documents.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.rajalakshmi.org/.
- Click on admission link.
- Register by using your email is and password.
- Login after the confirmation of email.
- Enter the details asked in application form.
- Upload the signature and photograph in jpeg format.
- Image size should not be more than 50 kb.
- Save the application form.
- Pay the application fee by either of the available mode.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference
Rajalakshmi Engineering College MBA Selection Process MBA/PGDM
- The selection is done on the basis of entrance test i.e. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test). The college will publish the merit list to shortlist the candidates for admission to MBA program on the basis of TANCET score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be considered for admission process and called for document verification process. Candidates need to present all the documents original with photocopy at the time of document verification process:
List of Required Documents:
- SSLC Certificate with marks (for evidence of Date of Birth)
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Original Community Certificate
- Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota
- Extra-Curricular Certificates, if any.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- CET - Entrance Examination Mark Sheet and Hall Ticket
- Eligibility Certificate (other State Candidates only)
- Three Passport size photos
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College