D.G. Vaishnav College B.Com And BCA Admissions 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Result
D.G. College or DG Vaishnav College offers various UG and PG programs which include BCA and B.Com courses. Admission in UG courses is done on the basis of marks scored in HSC (10+2) examination.
- Both the courses have 3 years duration
- B.Com is provided in two shifts whereas BCA is offered in single shift.
- B.Com course in evening focuses on specializations such as Corporate Secretaryship, Accounting and Finance, Honours and Bank Management.
Read More: D.G. Vaishnav College Admission 2019
Important Dates B.Com & BCA
| Registration || 30th Mar - 15th Jun , 2020 |
D.G. Vaishnav College B.Com And BCA Eligibility Criteria B.Com & BCA
- Candidate passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Candidate must have studied subjects such as Commerce/Business studies, Accountancy, Mathematics / Business Mathematics/Economics/ CS in class 12th.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years
To know more about the college click on DG Vaishnav courses & fees
D.G. Vaishnav College B.Com And BCA Admission Process B.Com & BCA
To apply for any course of your choice, a candidate needs to fill an application form.
- Go to the official website of DG Vaishnav College
- Click on the “Admissions section” and fill in the relevant information correctly.
- SC and ST applicants can avail the application form free of cost once they submit an attested Caste Certificate.
- Application forms for day/evening shift courses can be filled after 10+2 results are issued.
- The application forms are available only for 10 days after the issue of results.
- A merit rank list based on the score achieved in 10+2 course is released Once the application forms are submitted.
- Candidate can check the merit list online on the college website.
- Selected candidates need to complete the admission process by submitting relevant documents & payment of fees.
The following documents are essential to get admitted to any of the course:
- 10th Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate from School/College
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Passport Size Photos
All these documents are required while submitting the admission form after the candidate has been selected
D.G. Vaishnav College Contact Details
Following are the contact details of D.G. College, Chennai:
Address: 833, E.V.R. Periyar High Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai- 600106
Phone Number: 91-44-23635101/ 23635102/ 23635105/ 23635106
Mail id: email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College