ISB Hyderabad PGP Admission 2019
Updated On - October 9th 2018
ISB (Indian School of Business), established in 2001, is a private business school. It consists of two state-of-the-art campuses, one in Hyderabad and a new campus in Mohali. The University offers various courses viz BBA, MBA, Ph.D. (both full time & part time) and MBA (Part-time) Programs respectively.
ISB Hyderabad provides PGP in Management (Post Graduation Programme) which is a unique 1- year program and is comparable in rigor and content to a regular 2-year full-time MBA program offered by other global business schools. Application process for PGP is conducted twice a year i.e. Cycle 1 and cycle 2.
- ISB Application process is conducted only in online mode.
- Application fee of INR 5000 can also be paid through online ways.
- Candidates can re- apply for the course but after a year’s gap and application fee reduces to INR 2500 for re- applicants.
- Early Entry Option is also applicable i.e. students are eligible to apply before 24 months’ work experience.
- Shortlisting of the applicants is based on educational qualification, GRE/GMAT score and leadership qualities.
- Qualification is followed by personal interview round.
About ISB PGP in Management
All the important information regarding the course is mentioned in the table below:
|Admission process is conducted||Twice a year i.e. cycle 1 and cycle 2|
|Total Duration of the course||1 year|
|Selection Process||Qualification on the basis of academic performance and leadership attributes and is followed by personal interview|
|Course fee||INR 2,50,000, which is non- refundable|
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Application Deadline (Cycle 2) || 15th Nov - 15th Dec , 2018 |
| Interview timelines (tentative) || 29th Dec, 2018 - 10th Feb, 2019 |
| Acceptance due date ||25th Feb, 2019 |
| Programme commencement ||14th Apr, 2019 |
ISB PGP Eligibility Criteria
Minimum eligibility criteria for admittance into Post Graduation Programme in Management is:
- Aspirants should be graduated or post-graduated in any discipline
- They should have a minimum of two years' full-time work experience for regular PGPM admissions, but can be less than 2 years for admission through early entry option
- A valid GMAT / GRE score is a must
- TOEFL/IELTS score is required for students from the countries besides India, where English is not the prime medium of instruction.
Read More ISB Admission
ISB PGP Admission 2018 Application Procedure
After successfully clearing the eligibility criteria, candidates are required to fill ISB PGP in Management online application form. Form can only be filled in online mode along with the application fee which can only be paid through online medium. Step- wise application procedure is stated below:
- Visit the official ISB website i.e. www.isb.edu
- Click on the link “PGPM Application Form”.
- Fill all the necessary details i.e. academic details, personal information, work experience, awards and activities.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e. photograph, signatures and passport (in case of foreign applicant) in pdf format
- Review all the details.
- Proceed to fill the online application fee of INR 5000 and Re applicants have to pay INR 2500.
- Fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Submit the form in online mode only. Sending the form through offline ways is not required.
ISB PGP in Management Re- Applicants: Students can apply afresh only after a year by improving the previous form’s feedback. Certain rules need to be followed which are mentioned below.
- Each reapplication will be reviewed on the basis of its merits.
- Include everything in the application i.e. information related to employment or afresh details, as it will help to evaluate in a better way.
- All the mandatory information required for the reapplication has to be current and up to date, especially with regard to academic transcripts, essays, reference letters, work experience etc.
- Personal and Academic details can be reused i.e. same as PGP.
- In case GMAT/GRE/TOEFL score is no longer valid (valid till 5 years), please take the test again and send all the latest results, and if the scores are valid, then previous scores can be resubmitted.
ISB PGP in Management Early Entry Option (EEO): Young professionals who want to pursue a management program and want the advantage of early clarity about their career plans can apply under early entry option i.e. less than 2- year work experience will be valid. But, will be eligible to join only after 24 months of full- time work experience.
ISB PGP Admission 2018 Selection Process
2 steps will be looked at for selection. One will be qualifying procedure and qualification in it will be followed by interview round.
- Qualification Process: There will be no entrance examination for the qualification of candidates. Each applicant will be evaluated by admission committee on the following parameters:
- Academic Credentials: The application keenly evaluates student’s academic potential through past academic performance i.e. 12th standard grades, graduation grades, post-graduation and certification scores, and performance in GMAT/GRE examination.
- Leadership Qualities: Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of the impact they have made i.e. responsibilities handled and career progression achieved, in their professional and personal life.
- Diversity: Diversity in all forms of life is encouraged at ISB, which includes work experience, educational background, nationality, among others is given due consideration.
- Interview Process: All the Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their Personal Interview. Personal interviews will be conducted only in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mohali and Mumbai. Also, the international applicants or those who reside out of India may opt for a Skype-Telephone interview.
ISB PGP 2018 Important Dates
Important dates for admission into ISB PGP in Management Program are specified below:
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Acceptance date for cycle 1||December 15, 2017|
|Application Deadline for Cycle 2||January 5, 2018|
|Final Offer decision for Cycle 2||March 5, 2018|
|Acceptance date for Cycle 2||March 15, 2018|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College