hhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University(CSVTU) offers admission in P.h.D. courses in 16 specialisations. For admissions, aspirants must have at least 55% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent grade from a recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD).
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of written test and personal interview conducted by the university.
The application process for the entrance examination will be available on the official university website. The application fee is INR 1000/- submitted via online mode or demand draft.
Disciplines for P.h.D.
|Applied Sciences||Applied Chemistry|
|Computer Sciences & Information Technology|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
| Humanities & Management||Humanities|
Read about CSVTU Courses & Fee
| M.Phil/Ph.D in Management,|
M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications
|Admission Link |
- Visit the official website for online application form (www.csvtu.ac.in).
- Click on the link and print the online application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Attach the required photocopies of attested documents.
- Fee payment of INR 1000/- via online mode or demand draft.
- Send the filled in application form with demand draft and self-attested copy of required documents to the prescribed research center.
- The candidate should write his/her name at the back of the demand draft.
- All photographs affixed must be the same.
|Mode ||Process |
|Online ||University portal (www.csvtu.ac.in)|
|Offline ||Demand draft in favor of Registrar, Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai from any nationalized bank|
Documents required with application form (only attested copies)
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
- UGC/CSIR (JRF)/NET/GATE/SLET/GPAT scorecard.
- Grade sheets of the U.G. and P.G. program completed.
- List of Technical papers published, duly signed by the applicant.
- No Objection/relieving Certificate from employer (for employed candidates).
- The Demand draft for the application as applicable.
- Two self-addressed stamped (Rs. 5/- each) envelopes of 23 cm x10 cm.
- Experience certificate of regular/contract appointment.
Entrance test includes-
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Students are exempted from entrance test if eligible as per modified ordinance no. 10 clause 3.4 of CSVTU, Bhilai.
- Valid ID proof is a must during the examination.
Check CSVTU Admission
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade from any recognized University.
- Phil. degree through a regular program from any recognized university, who has at least three years of experience of research/teaching with three papers published in standard research journals (with ISSN) if he/she does not possess 55% marks at Master's Level.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy Degree from a recognized University with at least 65% marks or equivalent in aggregate and possessing demonstrable research capabilities.
Eligibility criteria for students exempted from written test
- Candidate with a valid score card of UGC/CSIR (JRF), NET, SLET or GATE.
- M. Phil. degree holder through a regular program from any recognized university.
- Teacher fellowship holder and university/college teachers holding a regular position and has completed 2 years of service as a teacher in a department of any institution.
- Scientist of any recognized national/international institutions having two years of research experience.
- Teachers holding contract appointments who have served as a teacher for a total minimum period of four years in a department of the university/affiliated college/institution.
The requirement of marks at the Master’s level may be relaxed to a maximum of 5% for SC/ST/Differently abled candidates.
The selection is done through a written Test followed by a personal interview. Candidate must qualify both the stages of entrance examination for the admission in the university.
- Written test- Eligible candidates are called for the written test.
- Personal interview- Shortlisted candidates from the written test are called for the personal interview (final stage of the selection/admission process).
- Admission- Qualified candidates in the personal interview are selected for admission in the university.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College