Calicut University Distance PG Admissions 2019: Eligibility, Fees, Entrance Exam, Dates
Calicut University, School of Distance Education offers 16 graduate courses, 13 postgraduate courses and two diploma courses. Eleven programs in Arts, one in Commerce and one program in Science are offered at the master’s level.
Application procedure for all the postgraduate courses is online. Admission to PG programs offered by SDE is direct on the basis of the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Check Calicut University, School of Distance Education Admission 2019
The application process for admission to any PG program at Calicut University is pretty simple, you can apply online. Here are the steps to apply online:
- Remit the required application fee/Admission fee/Course fees /Matriculation fee (if applicable)/ Recognition fee (if applicable) and Re-matriculation fee using (if applicable) one of the ways mentioned in ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Log on to the official website of Calicut University with Challan receipt and a recent passport size photograph for uploading in JPEG format.
- Click the link “SDE-Regular PG Admission” to get the online application.
- Fill in all the columns carefully and submit. Also, take the printout of the application.
- Attest the photo in the printout copy with a Gazetted Officer with necessary documents and forward to:
School of Distance Education,
University of Calicut,
Calicut University PO, Pin 673635.
Documents to be submitted:
- Original Challan receipt for the required fee.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Original and self-attested copies of qualifying certificates and Mark lists.
- Community/Income/Nativity Certificate (whichever is applicable) in the case of SC/ST/OBC/OEC candidates.
- BPL candidates to produce the necessary certificate from the concerned authority.
- Certificate from the authority for relaxation in minimum marks in case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees etc.
- Attested copy of the relevant page of SSLC or equivalent exam as proof of Date of Birth
- Self-addressed stamped envelope ( 32/-) of size (30x25 cms.) to return the original certificates if not availing the facility of spot admission
- 3 self-addressed stamped ( 5/-) envelops (12 x 5 inches)
- Spot Admission fee (If taking admission through spot admission): INR 150 (Fee can be remitted along with the other fee/through the separate link provided for spot admission “SDE SPOT ADMISSION FEE (UG/PG)
|M.Sc.||Algebraic Number Theory||Graduate in Mathematics from any recognized university.|
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OEC are eligible for concession from payment of tuition fees, only if they are not employed in Govt. /Quasi Govt. /Public Sector services
- They should apply for fee concession with relevant document in the prescribed application which will be supplied to them later
- No fee concession for OBC students. Blind candidates are also eligible for fee concession on production of Medical Certificate
- On production of caste certificate, OBC/OEC students will be given 5% or 3GPV relaxation to the mark required for admission. SC/ST candidates need get only pass for admission
Admission to the distance education PG programs at Calicut University are made directly through spot-admissions on all working days.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College