Kolhan University PG Admission 2018
Updated On - April 2nd 2018
Kolhan University, Chaibasa, is a state university. It was established in 2009. The university is accredited by NAAC. It comprises 16 constituent colleges and 15 affiliated colleges. Kolhan university offers a plethora of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs.
Kolhan University offers postgraduate programs (PG programs) in 22 specializations. Selection is based on the marks secured by candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Bachelor’s program. For admission to the course, aspirants must submit application form to the preferred colleges.
- Application forms can be submitted in 2 ways- online and offline
- Application fee of INR 100 can be paid through online ways as well as through bank draft at the concerned college.
- Provisionally selected candidates will be called for document verification process at the allotted date and time.
22nd Jun, 2018
Last date for admission
30th Jun, 2018
Kolhan University PG 2018 Application Form
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to fill the application form. Form can be filled in offline as well as online mode. Both the procedures are mentioned below.
Online Application Form
Online forms are available at the official website i.e. www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in . Step- wise process is given below.
- Click on the link “Kolhan University Application Form”
- Fill all the necessary details in the form which includes personal details, academic qualifications and preferred college.
- Upload all the scanned documents i.e. photograph, signatures and relevant documents
- Review the application form and proceed towards application fee submission process
- Application fee of INR 100 can be paid through credit card, debit card or payment wallet.
- Submit the application form
- Also, take printout of the duly filled in application form because it will be required during document verification process.
Offline Application Form
Applicants can fill the offline application form by visiting the official website i.e. www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in . Detailed process is mentioned below.
- Click on the link “Kolhan university Application form”
- Fill the necessary details in the provided space.
- Paste the photograph in the application form
- Submit the application form at the preferred college office along with all the relevant documents attached to it.
- Also submit the application fee of INR 100 through bank challan at the concerned college.
- Note: Applicants can fill more than one form and can submit it in offline or online mode.
Kolhan University PG 2018 Selection Process
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores i.e. marks secured by them in Bachelor’s program. Provisionally selected candidates have to bring the copy of their application form along with all the necessary documents for document verification process in the concerned institute of their choice on the allotted date and time.
Note: All applicants seeking admission are advised to contact PG Department office and concerned PG office of their choice for provision selection list and other admission formalities
Kolhan University Affiliated Colleges
List of colleges which are affiliated with Kolhan University:
- Abdul Bari Memorial College, Jamshedpur
- Baharagora College, Behragora
- Ghatsila College, Ghatsila
- G.C. Jain College, Chaibasa
- Jamshedpur Co-operative College, Jamshedpur
- Jamshedpur Co-operative Law College, Jamshedpur
- Jamshedpur Worker’s College, Jamshedpur 4004 Gopal
- Jamshedpur Women’s College (CPE Status by UGC), Jamshedpur
- J.L.N. College, Chakradharpur
- K.S. College, Saraikela
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial College, Jamshedpur
- Mahila College, Chaibasa
- Model Mahila College, Kharsawan
- MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur
- Singhbhum College, Chandil (www.singhbhumcollege.ac.in)
- Tata College, Chaibasa
- The Graduate School College for Women’s, Jamshedpur
Kolhan University Constituent Colleges
Following is the list of colleges which comes under Kolhan University
- B.D.S Mahila College, Ghatsila
- J.K.S College, Jamshedpur
- Loyola College of Education, Jamshedpur
- Karim City College (CPE Status by UGC), Jamshedpur
- Patamada College Jalla
- St. Augustin College, Manoharpur
- X.I.T.E Gamharia Seraikela Kharsawan
- Avadh Dental College, Jamshedpur
- B.A College of Engineering, Jamshedpur
- R.V.S Engineering College,
- M.I.T.M, Jamshedpur
- N.S.I.B.M, Jamshedpur
Kolhan University PG Courses Offered
University offers more than 20 specializations in arts, commerce and science streams. All the specializations are given below
- Master of Commerce & Business Management
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Geography
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Urdu
- Master of Arts in Home Science
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Bangla
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in Kurmali
- Master of Arts in Odia
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Arts in Sanskrit
- Master of Arts in Santhal
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Geology
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Zoology
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College