Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission 2019
Updated On - October 12th 2018
Adikavi Nannanya University situated in the Godavary District is the only esteemed University catering to quality education in this district. Established in the year 2006, the University is named after Adikavi Nannanyabhatta who translated Mahabharata in Telugu. The University consists of 4 colleges which are University College of Engineering, University College of Education, University College of Arts and Commerce and University College of Science and Technology. The University have several departments like Management Studies, Mathematics, Telugu, English, Economics, Psychology, Social Work, Political Science, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Geology and Physics to name a few. It aims at providing a qualitative education experience to the locals in the area.
Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajamundry offers admissions in M.B.A and M.C.A courses.
- The University is located in Andhra Pradesh was established in the year 2006.
- MBA course spans for a period of 2 years with 4 semesters while the duration for MCA course is 3 years with 6 semesters.
- Specialisations available for M.B.A. are Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
- Admissions are done on the basis of score in the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted on pan state level.
Important Dates MBA/PGDM & MCA
| Registration || 07th Mar - 17th Apr , 2019 |
| Last date of submission of applications with late fee of INR 500 ||25th Apr, 2019 |
| Date of Entrance Examination ||03rd May, 2019 |
| Announcement of Results ||15th May, 2019 |
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Admissions are done on the score based on APICET.
- An aggregate of 50% in graduation (45% in case of reserved categories) is required to appear for APICET.
- To apply for MBA, a Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university or its equivalent is required with Mathematics as a subject in 10th standard.
- To apply for MCA, a Bachelors degree (BCA or B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 and Degree level is required.
- Final year students who are yet to appear for the final examination are also eligible for appearing for ICET.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Application Procedure
- An online application form available on the website is required to be filled in with a payment of INR 200.
- Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Adikavi Nannanya University is to be sent to Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar, Rajamundry- 533296
- The Application Number generated during the application process must be preserved for further proceedings.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Intake
- The number of students admitted for MCA is 45.
- For MBA course, the intake is 30 students.
Adikavi Nannanya Universiy MBA & MCA Fees
- MBA fees amounts to INR 30,000 payable in two phases of INR 15,000 for every academic year.
- The fees for the course of MCA is INR 45,000 payable in three phases of INR 15,000 for every academic year.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Selection Process
- The shortlisted candidate list for interviews is uploaded on the University website. During the interviews, a candidate should produce results of qualifying examination and ICET result.
- Once the student is selected, he/she needs to fill in the admission form enclosing all the relevant information correctly.
Documents such as Proof of Birth date (10th standard result), 10+2 examination result, Degree Level result, Passport size photos, Transfer certificate, reserved category certificate if applicable and Migration certificate if applicable are to be produced.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College