Adikavi Nannanya University has several departments like Management Studies, Mathematics to name a few. It aims at providing a qualitative education experience to the locals in the area. Read More: Adikavi Nannanya University admission
Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajamundry offers admissions in M.B.A and M.C.A. courses. Details are given below:
- MBA course spans for a period of 2 years with 4 semesters while the duration for MCA course is 3 years with 6 semesters.
- Specializations available for M.B.A. are Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Admissions are done on the basis of AP-ICET conducted on the pan state level.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Application Procedure
- An online application form available on the website is required to be filled in with a payment of INR 200.
- Payment should be made by DD in favour of Registrar, Adikavi Nannanya University is to be sent to Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar, Rajamundry- 533296
- The Application Number generated during the application process must be preserved for further proceedings.
ANU MBA & MCA Intake
- The number of students admitted for MCA is 45.
- For MBA course, the intake is 30 students.
ANU MBA & MCA Fees
- MBA fees amount to INR 30,000 payable in two phases of INR 15,000 for every academic year.
- The fees for the course of MCA is INR 45,000 payable in three phases of INR 15,000 for every academic year.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Admissions are done on the score based on APICET.
- An aggregate of 50% in graduation (45% in case of reserved categories) is required to appear for APICET.
- To apply for MBA, a Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university or its equivalent is required with Mathematics as a subject in 10th standard.
- To apply for MCA, a Bachelors degree (BCA or B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 and Degree level is required.
- Final year students who are yet to appear for the final examination are also eligible for ICET.
Adikavi Nannanya University MBA & MCA Admission Selection Process
- List of shortlisted candidates is uploaded on the University website. During the interviews, a candidate should produce results of qualifying examination and ICET result.
- Once the student is selected, he/she needs to fill in the admission form enclosing all the relevant information correctly.
Documents such as Proof of Birthdate (10th result), 10+2 examination result, Degree Level result, Passport size photos, Transfer certificate, reserved category certificate if applicable and Migration certificate if applicable are to be produced.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College