Kalinga University offers MCA, MBA and M.Tech programs at the postgraduate level. Admission to these courses is granted on the basis of a qualifying degree i.e. Bachelor’s program. The duration of MCA is 3 years while the duration of MTech and MBA is 2 years.
Kalinga University Application form for MCA, MBA and M.Tech programs can be filled in 2 modes- online and offline. Application fee for registration is 500 and can be paid through offline (bank draft) as well as online mode (credit card, debit card and net banking)
Selection will be merit-based and no entrance examination will take place. However, aspirants must follow the eligibility criteria i.e. should have secured more than 45% in graduation to be eligible for admission. Check Kalinga University Admission 2019
Kalinga University Application Process
Application form can be filled in online as well as offline mode. Both the procedures are mentioned below:
Online Application form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.kalingauniversity.ac.in
- Click on the link “Apply online”
- Fill the course name and personal information – Name of the applicant, E-mail, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Age, Nationality, Address, Family, and State.
- Following it will be the academic details i.e. marks secured in 10th, 12th and graduation
- Then fill in the employment and work experience (if any)
- Upload the photograph in the given format.
- Review all the information provided and then proceed to pay the online fee
- Application fee is INR 500 which can be paid through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Submit the duly filled in application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Offline Application form
Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.kalingauniversity.ac.in or can also be obtained in person from the college.
- Fill all the necessary details i.e. personal, academic and work experience.
- Personal information will include candidate name, date of birth, e-mail address, contact number, address and family detail etc.
- Educational detail comprises 10th, 12th and graduation marks
- Work experience can be full time or part time.
- Paste photograph on the provided space
- Application fee of INR 500 can be paid in cash or through demand draft in favor of Kalinga University payable at Raipur.
- Eligibility certificates (Attested by Gazetted Officer)
- Self-attested photocopies of SSC/ HSC mark sheet/ Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Graduation Certificate
- Proof of work experience
- Passport size photograph
Kalinga University Eligibility Criteria
Minimum eligibility criteria for M.Tech, MBA and MCA is given below
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have completed graduation in the respective specialization with minimum 45% marks from a reputed university.
- 5% relaxation will be given to the reserved categories.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Should have completed the respective degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to reserved classes have to score 40% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
The aspirant should have a respective bachelor’s degree securing more than or equal to 45% marks from a recognized university.
Reserved category candidates will get 5% relaxation i.e. they need 40% in graduation or equivalent to fulfill the minimum eligibility. University also provides scholarships to those candidates who have secured first division i.e. 60% or more in their graduation/ qualifying degree. More focus is given to female candidates.
Kalinga University MBA Specializations
Kalinga University provides 17 MBA Specializations.
- Human Resource
- Solar & Renewable Energy
- E- Commerce
- Digital Marketing
- Hospital Management
- Rural Management
- Production Management
- Operations Management
- Fashion Designing
- International Business
- Project Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Information Technology
- Interior Design Management
Kalinga University M.Tech Specializations
The University provides M.Tech in 5 Specializations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College