Kalyani University B.P.Ed Admission 2019
Updated On - October 26th 2018
Kalyani University is a state university. It is one of the prestigious universities located in Nadia District, Kalyani, West Bengal. It was established in 1960. It offers courses at the under graduate and post-graduate levels.
Kalyani University offers B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education) program. It is a teacher education course. The duration of the course is 2 Years (4 Semester). The minimum eligibility to apply for the program is Bachelor’s Degree.
- University of Kalyani, Department of Physical Education - 50 Seats.
- Sunil Dhar Memorial B.P.Ed College, Panchthupi, Murshidabad - 50 seats.
- Prabharani Institute of Education (Physical Education College) Chanak, Murshidabad – 50 seats.
The registration for admission to B.P.Ed program is done in online mode. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.klyuniv.ac.in/. Students have to pay an application fee of INR 300 at the of registration process.
The selection is done on the basis of Practical Test, Written Test, and Viva Voce. Those who will successfully qualify all the stages of selection process will be considered for admission process.
Important Dates B.P.Ed
| Registration || 02nd - 21st Jan, 2019 |
| Admission tests will be held from || 11th - 14th Feb, 2019 |
| List of Selected Candidates Displayed On ||22nd Feb, 2019 |
Kalyani University B.P.Ed. Eligibility Criteria B.P.Ed
To be eligible for admission to B.P.Ed program in Kalyani University, students need to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or Bachelor degree in any discipline and studied physical education as compulsory, elective subject.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for program is 50%.
- For deputed candidates: Graduation with minimum 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience.
Age Limit and Physical Fitness:
- Candidates should possess good physique, sound health and must be proficient in games and sports.
- The maximum age limit to apply for B.P.Ed program is 30 years.
Kalyani University B.P.Ed. Registration Process B.P.Ed
The registration is done in online mode. Eligible and Interested candidates are required to submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.klyuniv.ac.in/. The registration window closes on January 21, 2019. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Students have to pay an application fee of INR 300 at the time of application form submission. The registration fee can be paid in online as well as offline mode. Online through net banking, credit card, and debit card or offline through bank challan.
- There is relaxation of INR 150 for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
- All the information which is mentioned on the application form should be correct and verified with original documents.
- Mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.klyuniv.ac.in/.
- Click on the link “Admission”
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill application form with all the required information
- Upload the scan copy of signature and photograph
- The image size should be less than 50K
- Verify all the information and save application form
- Pay application fee either of the available mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Kalyani University B.P.Ed. Selection Process B.P.Ed
The selection process consists of practical test followed by written test and viva voce. Candidates have to qualify all the stages of selection process to be eligible for admission to B.P.Ed program in kalyani University.
- Applications found suitable for admission will be called for practical test. This round is conduct to check candidate’s fitness and ability to perform games.
- Candidates need to score at least 30% marks in practical test to qualify the same.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in practical test will be called for written test which is conducted by the university.
- Qualified candidates in written test will go for the final stage of selection process i.e. viva voce.
- Those who will qualify all the stages of selection process will be considered for admission process.
- Qualified candidates have to participate in document verification process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College