Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur B.Com & B.Sc. Admission 2019: Application Process, Merit List, Eligibility
Vivekananda College Thakurpukur offers various UG and PG courses. At the UG level, the college offers B.A, B.Sc and B.Com (Hons. and General). M.A and B.A are offered in 2 specializations and B.Sc Hons is offered in 12 specializations.
Vivekananda College Thakurpukur application to all the UG courses can be filled in online as well as offline mode. For offline application, candidates can download the application form from the official website or can obtain the same from the college Office.
Selection to UG courses of Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur is strictly merit-based. The college will publish the combined merit list of shortlisted candidates on its notice board. Check Vivekananda College Admission 2019.
Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur B.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Procedure
The registration is done in offline mode only. The application form is available at college office and can also be download from the official website of the college i.e. www.vckolkata63.org.
- Each application form has a unique no., so the photocopy of the application form will not be entertained.
- A separate admission form should be used for each subject. Same rule applies in case of downloading the form from the website.
- Mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form. All the information regarding admission process will be sent by email.
- All the information which is mentioned in the application form should be correct and verified with original documents.
- Duly filled application form along with all the required documents and demand draft send it to the concerned office.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.vckolkata63.org.
- Click on the “Admission” link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with relevant information
- Attach all the required documents
- Pay application fee either of the available mode
- Send the application form at the prescribed address
Foreign Students, including those from Bangladesh, must submit, in advance, Students’ Visa and other such documents as they are essentially required under the rules of the Government of India / University of Calcutta. Documents required for Admission:
- Students Visa
- Original and attested copies of Admit Card and Mark sheet of the last Public Examination.
- Original and attested copies of Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination as proof of age.
- Original and attested copies of Certificate from the Competent Authority for the caste of S.C. / S.T. and for Handicapped Candidates.
- Original Migration Certificate for students migrating from other Boards / University, if available.
- Three copies of stamp size recent (not before 6 months) photograph of the student.
- Registration Form duly filled in.
Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur B.Sc. Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is set by the colleges. To get admission to B.Sc. program, students need to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the college.
- Candidate should have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
- Applicants need to obtain minimum 50% marks in top four subjects in class 12.
- SC/ST Candidates needs 40% in top four subjects.
- Students awaiting for final result are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have 30% in top four subjects in class 12th board examination.
Read More Vivekananda College Admission
Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur B.Sc. Admission 2019 Reservation
The college offers reservation for reserved category candidates. The table given below represent the complete reservation criteria:
|PwD (Person with Disability)||3%|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College