Adikavi Nannanya University (ANU) has several departments like Management Studies, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, etc. Adikavi Nannanya University aims at providing a quality education experience to the locals in the area. Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajahmundry offers M.Tech. courses in 2 specializations.
- It is a full time on campus 2 years course.
- There are two specializations available for the course, M.Tech (Computer Science and Technology) and M.Tech (Computer Science and Technology with Big Data Analytics).
- Admissions are done on the basis of score in the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) conducted on pan state level. Read More: Adikavi Nannanya University Admission
Adikavi Nannanya University MTech Admission Application Procedure
PGCET Counselling Session
- Student must fulfil the given eligibility criteria and must appear for PGECET. To read about how to apply for PGECET, syllabus, cut off and other details go to the official website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Admission is based on the score of Degree level and PGECET, 2-hour examination where 120 questions are to be answered and has no negative marking.
- After the results of PGECET are declared, a student undergoes an online counselling session.
- To register for the counselling session, student has to apply through www.sche.ap.gov.in and have to pay INR 600/- (INR 300 for reserved categories).
- Once the payment is made, an applicant is allotted a serial number and a password through which he/she can mark colleges of his/her choice and also check the counselling status and dates.
- In ‘choice-making’ candidates have to select the Adikavi Nannanya University and M.Tech specialization.
- After that college will prepare the merit list of candidates.
- Interview session will be conducted for the candidates whose names are in the merit list.
Adikavi Nannanya University MTech Eligibility Criteria
- Admissions are done on the score based on PGECET. Therefore, every candidate must appear for the examination.
- To apply for MTech, a BTech/ BE degree from a UGC recognized university or its equivalent is required.
- An aggregate of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) is required in B.Tech to appear for PGECET.
- A candidate applying for PGECET should have Domicile of Andhra Pradesh or should satisfy local/non local status (Indian residents only).
Adikavi Nannanya University MTech Admission Selection Process
- The shortlisted candidate list for interviews is uploaded on the University website.
- During the interviews, a candidate should produce results of qualifying examination and PGECET result.
- Once the student is selected, he/she needs to fill in the admission form enclosing all the relevant information correctly.
- Documents such as Proof of Birthdate (10th standard result), 10+2 examination result, etc. from a registered MBBS practitioner and Reserved Category Certificate if applicable is required.
Adikavi Nannanya University M.Tech Intake
- The number of students admitted for MTech (CST) is 18 students for the academic year.
- The number of students admitted for MTech (CST with Big Data Analytics) is 18 students for the academic year.
Adikavi Nannanya University Contact Details
You can contact the University through:
Address: Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannanya University, Rajah Narendra Nagar, Rajamundry- 533296
Contact Number: Directorate of Admissions- 91-883-256-6011
Email id: email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College