Applicants can visit the official website of Calicut University, School of Distance Education. They can apply online by following the given steps:
- Remit the required application fee/Admission fee/Course fees /Matriculation fee (if applicable)/ Recognition fee (if applicable) and Re-matriculation fee using (if applicable) one of the ways mentioned in ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Log on to the official website of Calicut University with Challan receipt and a recent passport size photograph for uploading in JPEG format.
- Click the link “SDE-Regular UG Admission” to get the online application.
- Fill in all the columns carefully and submit. Also, take the printout of the application.
- Attest the photo in the printout copy with a Gazetted Officer with necessary documents and forward to:
School of Distance Education,
University of Calicut,
Calicut University PO, Pin 673635.
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be remitted only through any one of the e-payment options i.e. Jana Sevana Kendrams/Akshayas and State Bank of Travancore (via e-Challan) and SBT Internet Banking.
Documents to be submitted:
- Original Challan receipt for the required fee.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Original and self-attested copies of qualifying certificates and Mark lists.
- Community/Income/Nativity Certificate (whichever is applicable) in the case of SC/ST/OBC/OEC candidates.
- BPL candidates to produce the necessary certificate from the concerned authority.
- Certificate from the authority for relaxation in minimum marks in case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees etc.
- Attested copy of the relevant page of SSLC or equivalent exam as proof of Date of Birth
- Self-addressed stamped envelope ( 32/-) of size (30x25 cms.) to return the original certificates if not availing the facility of spot admission
- 3 self-addressed stamped ( 5/-) envelops (12 x 5 inches)
- Spot Admission fee (If taking admission through spot admission): INR 50 (Fee can be remitted along with the other fee/through the separate link provided for spot admission “SDE SPOT ADMISSION FEE (UG/PG)