Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) offers admission to B.Tech program in seven different disciplines. Total intake in B.Tech programme is 365.
Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Tech program is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.
Admission to B.Tech programme will be based on the entrance exam taken by AMU (AMUEEE). Exam will have 150 questions of 1 marks each for correct answer.
Application form can be filled through the official website of AMU ( www.amu.ac.in) with the fee of INR 650/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
|Chemical Engineering || Civil Engineering |
|Computer Engineering || Electronics Engineering|
| Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
| Petrochemical Engineering ||-|
Check AMU B.Tech Course and Fee
Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Procedure
Application form and fee should be filled online.
- Visit www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Tap to “Admissions”
- Enter Email ID and Contact Number for registration
- Generated user id and password will be sent via mail/sms
- Login with User ID and Password
- Enter all required personal informations
- Type academic details
- Select preffered examination centre
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Upload self attested documents
- Click on button “Submit”
- Pay application fee of INR 650/- through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
- 10th marksheet
- Marksheet of 12th
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer/ Migration certificate
Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have passed 12th with minimum 50% scores in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidate having diploma in Engineering from AMU with at least 50% marks in aggregate can also apply
Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selcted on the basis of the entrance exam (AMUEEE) and Interview conducted by AMU.
- Merit list will be uploded by AMU according to the performance in AMUEEE.
- Qualified candidates of AMUEEE will be called for Interview.
- Shortlisted students will go through with document verification.
- Payment of programme fee will confirm admission.
Candidates will be required to have above mentioned original documents for verification.
Check Aligarh Muslim University Admissions
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College