Shobhit University, Meerut offers admission in 5-years B.A.LL.B course. Admission will be based on Shobhit University National Entrance Test (SUNET). CLAT qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance examination and will be preferred.
Higher secondary examination (12th ) passed candidates will be eligible for admission.
Application form can be submitted online through the official website of Shobhit University (https://www.shobhituniversity.ac.in). Application fee of INR 1100/- should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Check Course and Fee Structure
Application form can be submitted online through the official website of the university.
- Provide personal information
- Enter academic details
- Select course and branch
- Scan and upload photograph and signature
- Pay application fee of INR 1100/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card
- Take a print out of submitted application form for future reference
- Candidates must have passed 12th examination from a recognized board of education.
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured in the qualifying examination
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for applying.
Admission will be based on SULET and personal interview.
- Provisional merit list will be uploaded by the university for SULET.
- CLAT qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance examination.
- SULET qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Final merit list will be based on the performance in SULET/CLAT and interview.
- The exam will be computer-based.
- 120 questions of total 360 marks.
- Question paper will be in ENGLISH language only.
- Questions will be MCQ based.
- For every correct answer 3 marks are awarded, and for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. Candidate have to choose the correct answer and click on the same.
|English including Comprehension||90|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||90|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||90|
Check Shobhit University Admission
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College