Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering (SNGCE) MBA Admission 2019: Application Process, Eligibility, Fees
Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering is affiliated to A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University and M.G. University. The applications for M.B.A. course at the college are now open. It is a 2 years programme with Academic Sessions and Training and Placement Activities. The total intake of the course is 120 seats. Read More: SNGCE Admission 2019
- SNGCE application for the course of MBA which is approved by AICTE.
- It offers specializationsin Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Systems, International Business and Production and Operations Management.
- The basic eligibility to apply for this course is successfully completed Bachelors Degree.
- Admission is based on the Merit list published after evaluating an applicant’s performance at Bachelor level, MAT/CMAT or equivalent exam, Group Discussion and Interviews.
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Registration || 05th Jul - 07th Aug , 2020 |
Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering M.B.A. Eligibility Requirement MBA/PGDM
- Every applicant must have a Bachelors Degree in any discipline. Selection is not based on the previously completed study of discipline.
- It is to be duly noted that only citizens of India are allowed to apply for the course. Applications with relation to any other geographical area will not be entertained.
- Students hailing from General Category must have scored minimum 50% of marks in Bachelors course from Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent university recognized by Kerala Technical University or a Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks.
- Students from SC/ST background should have completed a Bachelors Degree with at least passing percentage.
Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering M.B.A. Application Process MBA/PGDM
Candidates desirous to take admission in the M.B.A. course provided by the SNGCE can apply by both, online and offline modes. Candidates have to visit the official website for the registrations and make an applicant payment of INR 700. Payment can be made in person or by drawing a Demand Draft. To apply for the course, follow the following steps:
By College Website
- Visit the official website www.sngce.ac.in.
- Click on the admission tab on the Home page or visit directly by clicking on www.sngce.ac.in/admission_mba.html
- Download the application form by clicking on http://www.sngce.ac.in/pdfdocs/MBA%20Application%20Form(1).pdf
- Fill all the required information payment.
- The duly filled application form is to be sent to the college office.
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgment on the contact details/address shared in the application form.
- The attested documents to be submitted along with the application.
- Score Card of MAT/CMAT/ASMIK is to be submitted along with the application form. Students claiming reserved category norms need to submit the supporting documents.
- The Xerox copies of all the required documents are to be sent to the college office along with the application.
- All the applications are to be submitted with a DDof INR 700 in favour of “The Principal, Sree Narayana Gururkulam College of Engineering” payable at Kolenchery or Ernakulam.
By College Office
- A candidate can avail the offline facility for obtaining applications.
- The application can be obtained after payment of INR 700 and should be submitted in person.
Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering M.B.A. Selection Process MBA/PGDM
- All the applications received are evaluated.
- The preliminary selection is based on the performance at Bachelors/Masters Level and MAT/CMAT/ASMIK exam.
- The students are then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview sessions. The list is published on the website and college notice board.
- Performance in the GD and PI sessions are then evaluated where the students are intimidated about their selection.
- Reservation is based on the Government norms of the State.
Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering Contact Details
Address: Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kadayiruppu, P.O., Kolenchery, Ernakulam, Kerala- 682311
Phone Number: 0484- 2597800
Fax Number: 0484- 2762541
Check SNGCE, Kadayiruppu Admission
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College