Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (LUVAS), Hisar, Haryana offers admission to postgraduate degree in M.V.Sc. Admission will be based on the entrance examination and counseling session.
Candidate with B.Vsc degree will be eligible for the entrance examination and further admission. The application form can be submitted through the official website of LUVAS (https://www.luvas.edu.in/).
Entrance test, Application processing and counseling fees will be INR 3000/- for General/ESM/FF/PwD/EWS Categories and INR 750/- for SC/BC Categories of Haryana State only.
Check: LUVAS Course & Fees Structure
How To Apply
Application form can be submitted online through the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website of university (https://www.luvas.edu.in/).
- Click on the link given to Apply Online.
- Application Process, Entrance Test and Counselling Fees:
- INR 3000 (for GC/ ESM/ FF/ PWD and Management Quota)
- INR 750 (for SC/BC Category of Haryana State)
Candidate must bring two sets of self-attested photocopies of documents and two unattested passport size photograph at the time of counseling.
- B.V.Sc.&A.H. degree from a college recognized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
- Completed internship of Bachelor programme and notification issued upto the date of counselling.
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
- Admission will be based on the performance in entrance examination and counseling.
- Qualified candidates of the entrance examination will be invited for counseling session along with document verfication.
- Matric certificate of Date of Birth
- 10+2 certificate
- Haryana Resident Certificate, if applicable
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Category Certificate
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate, if applicable
- Two colored passport size photograph
All the documents should be self-attested and original.
Check Admission in LUVAS
The University provides stipends to the candidate possessing Haryana Resident Certificate only on the basis of merit list prepared in accordance to University rules and regulation.
- Stipend will not be awarded to Haryana Resident Candidate of either sex under ICAR/NRI seat.
- For Master’s program, student possessing CGPA of 7.0/10 at the time of admission for 1st semester and after admission maintains CGPA of 7.5/10 will be awarded merit stipend of INR 6000 per month.
- For Ph.D. program, student with 7.5/10 CGPA and maintains the same will be awarded merit stipend of INR 10000 per month.
- The candidate shall only receive merit stipend if they not receive any other monetary award/aid except Sports Award.
- Student admitted to affiliated college of University and not received merit stipend directly from university shall be awarded INR 3000 and INR 5000 per month.
- Financial assistance is also given to needy students in form of books, payment of fees, etc.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College