Kerala University (KU) MBA Admission 2020: Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Fees
University of Kerala offers regular and Evening MBA programs. Regular MBA is offered in 2 specializations, i.e. MBA General and MBA Tourism. University of Kerala invites application for MBA program for the Academic year 2020. Kerala University offers MBA program via its two constituent colleges:
- Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK)
- University Institute of Management (UIM)
MBA and MBA Evening programs are available in IMK and UIM respectively and the availibility of seats varies from 30 to 100 depending on constituent institutions. Admission to MBA is offered on the basis of a valid score in KMAT/ C-MAT/CAT. Both the entrances tests are conducted by the University of Kerala. Check KU Admission 2020
Application form for MBA and MBA evening can be filled online after the payment of required application fees.
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Registration || 01st Mar - 12th Jun , 2020 |
| Group Discussion & Personal Interview Phase 1 || 09th - 10th Apr, 2020 |
| Group Discussion & Personal Interview Phase 2 || 24th - 25th Jun, 2020 |
| Publication of Rank List ||01st Jul, 2020 |
| Admission Starts ||08th Jul, 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria MBA/PGDM
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University, under the regular stream with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade.
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com.or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with at least 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate.
- SC/ST candidates shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
How to Apply? MBA/PGDM
Candidates can apply online at http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Aspirants can apply for MBA in Kerela university by following the given instructions:
- On the University admission portal, provide the correct credentials and register.
- Remit the application fee of INR 500 (For General Category Candidates)/ INR 250 (For SC/ST Applicants) by Challan in any branch of State Bank of Travancore (SBI).
- Log onto the candidate’s page by providing application number and password (date of birth will be the default password).
- Submit fee details, provide all the credentials and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form to complete the application process and take a print out for future reference.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Bachelors Degree and mark sheet
- Passport size Photograph
- Digital copy of Signature.
Admission Process MBA/PGDM
- Applicant should possess a valid score in any one of the entrance examinations, K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT.
- The scores obtained during the year 2019 August onwards and 2020 alone will be considered.
- All registered candidates who have provided valid score card will be invited through SMS/email to participate in the Group Discussion and Interview to be held at Institute of Management In Kerala, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus
- In the preparation of rank list, 80% weightage is assigned to the score in the Entrance examination i.e KMAT, CMAT and CAT.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the University of Kerala carry weightage of 10% each in the preparation of Rank List.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College