University of Kerala offers regular and Evening MBA programs. Regular MBA is offered in 2 specializations, i.e. MBA General and MBA Tourism. University of Kerala invites application for MBA program for the Academic year 2020. Kerala University offers MBA program via its constituent colleges:
- Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK)
- 7 University Institute of Management (UIMs)
MBA and MBA Evening programs are available in IMK and UIM respectively and the availability of seats varies from 50 to 100 depending on constituent institutions. Admission to MBA is offered on the basis of a valid score in KMAT/ C-MAT/CAT. Both the entrances tests are conducted by the University of Kerala. Check KU Admission 2020
Application form for MBA and MBA evening can be filled online after the payment of required application fees.
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University, under the regular stream with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade.
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com.or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with at least 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate.
- SC/ST candidates shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online via the official website of Kerala University. Aspirants can apply for MBA in Kerela university by following the given instructions:
- On the University admission portal, provide the correct credentials and register.
- Remit the application fee of INR. 600/- (For General Category Candidates)/ INR. 300/- (For SC/ST Applicants) by Challan in any branch of State Bank of Travancore (SBI).
- Log onto the candidate’s page by providing an application number and password (date of birth will be the default password).
- Submit fee details, provide all the credentials and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form to complete the application process and take a print out for future reference.
Note: Candidates needs to apply separately for IMK and UIMs.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Bachelors Degree and mark sheet
- Passport size Photograph
- Digital copy of Signature.
- Applicant should possess a valid score in any one of the entrance examinations, K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT.
- All registered candidates who have provided valid score card will be invited through SMS/email to participate in the Group Discussion and Interview to be held at Institute of Management In Kerala, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus
- In the preparation of rank list, 80% weightage is assigned to the score in the Entrance examination i.e KMAT, CMAT and CAT.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the University of Kerala carry weightage of 10% each in the preparation of Rank List.
|Merit (On the basis of merit) ||50%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes|
(a) Ezhava (EZ) 8%
(b) Muslim (MU) 7%
(c) Latin Catholic /SIUC (LC) 1%
(d) Other Backward Christian (BX) 1%
(e) Other Backward Hindu (BH) 3%
|Economically backward among forward communities (BPL)||10%|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes|
Scheduled Castes 15%
Scheduled Tribes 05%
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College