University of Madras, Institute of Distance Education (UNOM IDE) at present offers 97 Degree Programs namely; Undergraduate 27, Postgraduate 21, Professional 18, Diploma 21, and Certificate 10. Professional and job oriented programs are offered in collaboration with the industries.
Candidates having relevant qualifications are offered admission on the basis of merit. Applications to UNOM IDE can be filled online. Students are required to submit the duly filled form and pay a registration fee of INR 100 (UG Programs)/ INR 150 (PG Programs)/ INR 400 (M.B.A. (Executive))/ INR 1000( Professional courses) to complete the application process.
For more, CheckUniversity of Madras Admissions 2019.
Applications to various courses offered by the university can be made online. The complete process of filling the application form requires 2 steps i.e, Registration and Online Application.
- Visit the Website of the institute www.ideunom.ac.in.
- Select New User and enter the required credentials and ‘submit’ to conclude the registration process.
- Now, click on the Online Application, enter login details.
- On the subsequent form, enter required information and upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions by selecting the box provided before making payment.
- Select the “Pay Now “button to pay the registration fee for the course you have selected. You can make online payment by Debit card / Net Banking / Credit Card.
- Once Registration Payment is succesful,You will receive an acknowledgement with a provisional enrollment number.
- Transfer Certificate
- Statement of Marks
- Provisional Pass Certificate / Diploma Certificate
- Authenticated translation in English duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, if certificates are in a language other than ENGLISH / TAMIL
- “Equivalence Certificate” issued by the Association of Indian Universities, for students who studied abroad
- One photograph each on Application Form, Address Slip, and reverse side of the Coding Sheet
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: Students passed with any Degree Examination are eligible to apply.
Admission to programs offered by UNOM IDE will be based on two factors first i.e, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in qualifying exam & second one is on first come first serve basis.
- SC/ST students are eligible for reimbursement of fees and an annual allowance of INR 500 for books.
- Visually impaired or otherwise physically challenged candidates can avail themselves of the State Government Scholarship for the Disabled.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College