Bangalore University (BU) B.A. L.LB. Admissions 2020: Course, Eligibility, Application process
Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka offers admission to 5 years undergraduate BA LL.B course. Admission will be based on CLAT (common law admission test).
Candidate passed 10+2 from a recognised board of education will be eligible for admission.
Application form can be filled online through the official website of Bangalore University (http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/). Application fee of INR 850/- (general category) and INR 550/- (SC/ST category) should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Check Course and Fee of Banglore University
Important Dates Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.]
| Registration || 24th Apr - 25th May , 2020 |
| Provisional merit list ||17th Jun, 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.]
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (+2 Board exam) from any recognized Board.
- Minimum 45% marks should be secured in the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST Category need to have an aggregate of 40 % in your Senior Secondary Examination (+2) Board examination.
- Maximum 20 years is the age eligibility.
The application form can be filled online through the official website of the Banglore University.
- Visit: http://bulaw.inhawk.com/HomeOnline.aspx
- Click “Application Form”
- Enter all the required personal information
- Type academic details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee of INR 800/-(INR 400 for SC/ST candidates) should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card
- Take a print out of the filled application form
- Send the application form, e-receipt of paid application fee along with supporting documents to:
P.G. Department of Studies and Research in Law
University Law School
Jnana Bharathi Campus
Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Statement of Marks of 10th Standard, 12th Standard
- Income/Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Eligibility certificate
- Copy of Bank receipt or Net Banking transfer receipt
Selection Process Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.]
Admission will be based on CLAT and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Provisional omnibus merit list will be uploaded by the university.
- Selected candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment.
- Payment of programme fee and document verification will confirm admission.
Check Admission in Banglore University
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College