Noorul Islam University offers M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines. Candidates can apply for the Ph.D. Programs in the month of June and December. Noorul Islam University offers following Ph.D. programs:
Full time and Part time Ph.D. Programs
- Ph.D. Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and Planning
- Ph.D. Degree in Science and Humanities
- Ph.D. Degree in Management Studies
Read More Noorul Islam University Admission
Duration of course
|Category||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|Full Time||3 Years||5 Years|
|Part Time||4 Years||6 Years|
| Ph.D. Engineering,|
Ph.D. Technology Management,
Ph.D. Management Studies,
Ph.D. Applied Sciences
|Admission Link |
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for Ph.D. Programs in the month of June and December of every year.
Get Application form:
- Candidates can download application form from the official website of NIU.
- Get application forms with information brochure from Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Kanyakumari Dist-629180 either in person or by post
- Candidate can do the payment through cash or demand draft for INR 550 drawn in favour of Registrar, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil and payable at Thuckalay.
Submit Application Form
- The candidates who are getting the application forms through post should send, in addition to the above, self-addressed stamped Rs 35/- envelope (30x15 cm) along with the requisition.
- The completely filled application forms must be sent to the address below :
Noorul Islam University,
Kanyakumari District - 629180
Candidates applying for Ph.D. Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and Planning must have M.E/M. Tech./M.S or equivalent degree in the relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% or equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute.
Note:- There will be a relaxation of 5 % of marks permissible for SC & ST research scholars.
- Admission to Ph.D. programme will be based on performance in entrance exam conducted by the university.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination or NET Score.
- All GATE /NET qualified candidates shall be eligible for direct admission to the Ph.D programme. Other eligible applicants shall be called for a written test.
- Based on the performance in the written test, the candidates shall be shortlisted and called for interview by the selection committee constituted for that purpose by the University.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College