Vel Tech University, Chennai offers admission in B.Tech with 10 specializations. Admission will be based on the VTUEEE conducted by the university.
Candidates passed 12th with science stream will be eligible for admission in VET Tech University.
Application form can be filled online from the official website of VET Tech University (https://veltech.edu.in/b-tech-admission/). Application fee of INR 950/- should be paid online through NetBanking/Debit/Credit Card and Paytym wallet.
Specializations in B.Tech
|Aeronautical Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Information Technology||Mechanical Engineering|
Check Course and Fee Structure
How to apply?
Application form can be filled online from the official website of Vel Tech University.
- Visit: www.veltech.edu.in
- Click “Apply”
- Enter email id and contact number
- Type required personal information
- Enter academic details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Upload supporting documents
- Pay application fee of INR 950/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card
- Take a print out of e-receipt of paid application fee
- Click the “Submit” button
- Take a print out of submitted application form for future reference
- Qualifying Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (For all categories except General)
- Adhar Card / Ration Card
- Nativity Certificate
- Qualified 12th examination from a recognized board of education.
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry should be the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured in the 10+2 examination.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- Selection will be based on the marks secured in the VTUEEE
- Selected candidates will be called for counseling and document verification
- Payment of programme fee will confirm admission
- VTUEEE is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy Pattern.
- It examines your subject knowledgeability, comprehension ability and critical analysis ability.
- The questions are one-tier and two-tier multiple choice types.
- Test paper shall consist of three parts, namely Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry having 50, 25 and 25 multiple choice type questions respectively for all B. Tech.
- All questions will multiple-choice type
- Each question shall carry one mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
- Duration of the test will be 2 ½ hours
Check Admission in Vel Tech University
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College