University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences, Shimoga (UAHS) invites applications for B.Sc. and Diploma Programmes. The candidates willing to take admission in B.Sc. will have to register for KCET first. The admissions will be done on the basis of KCET scores of the candidates whereas for Diploma Programme the candidates can take admissions directly.
Check UAHS Admission
| B.Sc (Agriculture),|
UG Diploma in Agriculture
|Admission Link |
The candidates seeking admission in the B.Sc. must have passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Standard / equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects from a recognised institute.
The candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their KCET scores.
- The candidates will be selected the basis of the performance in KCET and marks obtained in qualifying exam.
- The marks of KCET and qualification examination (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology) will be taken in equal proportions for evaluation of the overall performance of the candidate.
How to Apply?
- To apply for B.Sc. candidates are required to register for CET and selecting CET-2020 UG Online Application by browsing to the KEA website
- After registering and filling in the correct information the candidates will successfully have a login ID and can make changes and save the entries made.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned images of photograph, signature, left thumb impressing, parent signature and various certificates listed.
- After the completion of the online form, the candidates must take print out of the application.
- The candidates must make sure that the information is correct and may change as many times as they want before they select the declaration.
- After selecting declaration, read carefully and submit. Once submitted, select the bank challan and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
- The challan for General Category is Rs. 750/- and for SC / ST Category-1 is Rs. 500/-.
There is a 23.8% reservation for actual cultivators / children of the farming family through a practical test. Reservation for SC / ST and other backward class categories is done as per the State government guidelines in operation from time to time.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College