Jain University offers admission to a 2 year full-time MBA program. The seat intake in MBA program varies each year as per the decision of the Academic Council of Jain University.
For admissions, aspirants must have a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of JET entrance test that includes the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the university.
The application fee of INR 550/- is submitted via net banking/credit card/debit card.
Read about Jain University Courses & Fee
How to apply?
- Visit the official university website (jainuniversity.ac.in).
- Click on the link ‘Apply for JET 2020 UG/ PG program’ for JET registration process.
- Provide basic details like the Student’s name, mobile number, email ID and choose a password.
- Verify details and click on ‘Register’ for successful registration.
- Login using your email address and password.
- Choose the program from the dropdown and click on ‘Create Application’
- Fill the required details in the online application form (candidate’s personal, address, academic, and additional details).
- Select the test center.
- Upload the required enclosures.
- Click on the submit button.
- Fee payment of INR 550/- via net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The application number is provided after successful submission of online application and fee payment.
- Refer application number for future correspondence.
- Recent passport size colored photograph.
- 10th,10+2 and graduation mark list.
Check Jain University Admission 2020
- Must have an aggregate of 50% marks in any bachelor’s degree.
- Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply.
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/other categories is as per Karnataka govt guidelines.
NOTE- The university currently does not offer any distance education program.
The candidate is selected on the basis of the given process-
- JET (JAIN Entrance Test) an Aptitude test for students
- Extempore Round,
- Simulation Game
- Case Study
- Presentation Skills Test
NOTE- The candidate qualified in GMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT is exempted from the JET entrance test.
Documents required in admission process
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from last attended college/school
- Migration Certificate for non-Karnataka candidates
- Copy of 10th mark sheet
- A copy of the residential permit (for foreign nationals only)
- A copy of Visa (for NRI and Foreign candidates only)
- 2 recent stamp size and 2 identity card size photograph
- A photocopy of Aadhaar card/passport
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College