UAHS Shivamogga M.Sc. and Ph.D. Admission 2019
Updated On - November 2nd 2018
University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences, Shimoga (UAHS) invites applications for M.Sc. and Ph.D. Programmes. The candidates willing to take admission in Ph.D. will have to take entrance exam conducted by the university.
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Genetics & Plant Breeding
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agronomy
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agricultural Entomology
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Pathology
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agricultural Extension
- M.Sc. (Hort.) in Floriculture and Landscape Architecture
- M.Sc. (Hort.) in Fruit Science
- M.Sc. (Hort.) in Vegetable Sciences
- M.Sc. (Hort.) in Horticultural Entomology
- M.Sc. (Hort.) in Crop Improvement & Biotechnology
- M.Sc. (Hort.) in Plantation, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic crops
- M.Sc. (Forestry) in Plantation Technology
- M.Sc. (Forestry) in Forest Genetic Resources
Important Dates M.Sc (Agriculture) , M.Sc , M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
| Registration || 01st - 26th Jun, 2019 |
M.Sc (Agriculture) & M.Sc
| Date of Ph.D. Entrance Exam ||30th Jun, 2019 |
| Commencement of classes ||17th Aug, 2019 |
Eligibility Criteria M.Sc (Agriculture) & M.Sc
The candidates seeking admission in M.Sc. programme offered by UAHS must have a graduate degree in B.Sc. in relevant specialization with minimum CGPA of 6.5 from a recognised university or institute. M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
The following specialization courses in Ph.D. offered by UAHS: -
- Agricultural Entomology
- Genetic & Plant Breeding
- Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Plant Pathology
- The candidates seeking admission in Ph.D. programme offered by UAHS must have a Master’s degree with minimum OGPA of 7.0 from a recognised university or institute.
- For Ph.D. Programme the candidate must appear for an entrance examination.
How to Apply M.Sc (Agriculture) , M.Sc & M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture
- The candidates will have to apply online on the official website of UAHS for the respective programme with the relevant specialization.
- The candidates are required to fill in the details correctly.
- The candidates should draw a Demand Draft (D.D.) of Rs. 1,000/- or Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/CAT-I) as applicable in favour of The Comptroller, UAHS, Shivamogga, payable at Shivamogga.
- The filled-in application forms should reach Registrar, University of Agricultural & Horticultural Sciences, Shivamogga-577 225
Selection Process M.Sc (Agriculture) , M.Sc & M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture
- The candiates will be selected on the basis of their performace in the entrance examiation and by the CGPA in the qualifying examination.
- The selected candidates will then later be called for Couselling and Personal interviews.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College