University of Calicut offers admission to the MBA course with 2 specializations. Any graduation degree holder can apply for admission to the University.
The MBA Programme is run by the Calicut University at the Department of Commerce and Management Studies. Admission to the MBA program is based on the KMAT Kerala entrance exam conducted by Kannur University or CMAT/CAT/MAT score, Interview and the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
The application forms are available and it can be filled through the institute’s website till February 28, 2020. Apply
|Name of the Institute||MBA Fee||KMAT Marks Cutoff||Link|
|Kerala University||INR 50,000/-||107 ||Click Here|
|Alliance University||INR 700,000-||87||Click Here|
Calicut University will invite application for admission to MBA course after the announcement of the result of KMAT Kerala on the official website of Calicut University. The candidate who wishes to join the course can apply through the website.
|Health Care||International Finance|
Read more: Calicut University Admission 2020.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- OBC and SC/ST students are allowed relaxation in marks as per rules (i.e.; 5% relaxation for OBC & Other Eligible Communities and a mere pass for SC/ST).
- Applicants must obtain the minimum score required in the CMAT/KMAT/ CAT. Two years’ work experience is required for the MBA evening program in addition to the other requirements.
- Candidate holding a bachelor’s degree from the School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, are also eligible for MBA program admission.
- Selection to MBA offered by Calicutt University is based on the marks obtained in KMAT Kerala/ CAT / CMAT. The candidates will be ranked according to the following criteria:
- Entrance test score: 120 marks
- Plus Two / PDC marks: 30 marks
- Group discussion: 25 marks
- Personal Interview: 25 marks
- The minimum required test score is 15% in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. for General Category candidates. SEBC and OBC candidates are required to obtain a total of 10% marks and SC/ST marks are required to have a score of 7.5%.
How to apply
Calicut University will invite application for admission to MBA course after the announcement of Kerala KMAT’s result in the official website of Calicut University. The candidate who wishes to join the course can apply through the website. Apply online through the Calicut University website with the help of following steps:
- Visit the institute’s website (http://entrance.uoc.ac.in/)
- Fill the application form through all the information required.
- Enter the academic details.
- Pay the application fee of INR 555/- or INR 187/- (for SC/ST candidates)
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Application process for KMAT Kerala Entrance exam
The application for KMAT Kerala should be submitted online www.lbscentre.in/kmat2020. The application fee for the general category is INR 829 and for the SC/ST candidate is INR 500.
There are two stages to submitting the application.
Stage 1: Remitting Application fee online
There are given some following steps to remit application fee
- Visit the official website of Kerala KMAT.
- Click on the link “New Candidate- Remit Application Fee”.
- Select the category “GENERAL CANDIDATES” or “SC/ST CANDIDATES”.
- Fill all the required details such as Name, Age, Date of Birth(in DD/MM/YYYY format), Mobile Number and E-MailID and complete the online fee payment process.
- Pay the application fee via online payment using the Netbanking/CreditCard/debit card facility of any of the banks.
- An ‘SB Collect Reference Number ’ and a receipt of payment of fee after successful payment of the Application fee online will be generated.
- Take a printout of the online receipt. SB Collect Reference number is important for later logging into the site to continue with stage 2.
Stage 2: Completing Online Application Submission
Application for stage 2 can be filled within 24 hrs of payment. There are given some points for online application submission.
- Visit website www.lbscentre.in/KMAT2020
- Click on the link ‘Login-FeeRemittedCandidate’.
- Login with the help of SB Collect Reference Number and Date of Birth.
- Attach a scanned copy of photo and signature.
- Click on the button ‘Save’ to complete the submission.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Note: It is not required to send the hard copy of the application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College