PDKV B.Sc, B.Tech Admissions 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Entrance Examination
PDKV offers various undergraduate programmes in the field of science and technology focusing on 4 B.Sc courses and 3 B.Tech branches of agriculture.
Candidates from Maharashtra can apply on the basis of MHT CET score and other states students can apply on the basis of National level exams like JEE/NEET/AIEEA-UG.
PDKV will conduct a counselling session after their merit list uploaded on the basis of qualifying written exam and then allot colleges. Application form for counselling can be downloaded through the official website and payment of INR100/- have to be done through D.D.
Application form for MHT-CET can be filled through online mode. Application fee of MHT-CET is INR 800/- (general) & INR 600/-(SCs/STs/OBC).
|B.Sc (Honours) (Agriculture)||B.Sc. (Honours) (Horticulture)|
|B.Sc. (Honours) (Forestry)||B.Sc. (Honours) (Agri. Business Management)|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Tech. (Food Technology)||B.Tech. (Biotechnology)|
Read about PDKV Courses & Fee
How to Apply
- Visit to https://www.pdkv.ac.in.
- Download Application form.
- Fill application form with all required information.
- Post application for with a D.D of INR100/- at the admission office of PDKV.
Application Process (MHT-CET) -
- Visit the link mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.
- Click “New Registration”.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Fill all the required Detailed Information.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Payment of application fees of INR 800/- (general) & INR 600/- (SCs/STs/OBC).
- Payment can be done online through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/Wallet and offline through Bank Challan Payment.
Check PDKV Admission 2019
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks (general)& 40% marks(SCs/STs/OBC) in qualifying exam.
- Subject combination should be PCM or PCMB or PCB (Agriculture) and English.
- Maharashtra State Candidate- Candidate having domicile of Maharashtra/birth certificate issued by the Maharashtra government.
- Other State Candidate- Candidate having domicile of other state/birth certificate issued by State Government.
PDKV intake candidates according to their Reservation Criteria.
|CRITERIA||SEAT RESERVATION (%)|
Candidate will be called for counselling session of PDKV.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of MHT-CET/JEE/NEET/AIEEA-UG merit.
- Candidate of Maharashtra have to qualify MHT-CET.
- Candidate other than Maharashtra will be admitted through JEE/NEET/AIEEA-UG.
- Merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded by PDKV.
- Final merit list will be on the basis of entrance exam and counselling.
- Visit https://www.pdkv.ac.in for final merit list.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College