MAHE Manipal Quick Update
May 13: MET Entrance test will be held on July 24-27 and August 4-7; Slot booking starts from July 15. Check Here
The MAHE offers UG and PG programs under its faculty of architecture. The programs offered by the university are:
- B.Arch (5 years)
- M.Arch (2 years)
Students must have done 10+2 for admission in B.Arch and for admission in M.Arch students must have done bachelors. The admissions for UG program i.e. B.Arch. is based on the test score of NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) and on the qualifying merit score for the PG program M.Arch.
The final selection of the student is done through counseling where the overall merits in the qualifying exams, documents, eligibility, and payment details are checked.
The students willing for admissions in the university have to pay INR 600 for the Indian candidates and INR 2500 for international candidates by the online debit /credit card /net banking mode.
The last date for the admission process at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is April 20, 2020, for now. Any changes in the date will be informed through the official website only. The classes may commence in the month of July.
Read More MAHE Courses & Fee
MAHE Admissions: Eligibility Criteria
- Pass in 10+2 with PCM having 50% marks individually in the subjects and 50% marks totally or equivalent.
- Pass in NATA with a qualifying score.
- Having Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Marks in JEE mains Paper II is also applicable.
- Nationality must be Indian.
- Pass in B.Arch. or it’s equivalent from the recognized university of Council of Architecture.
- 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
*University don’t conduct any entrance exam under its head for the admissions in M.Arch.*
MAHE Admission: Selection Process
- Admissions are followed by a counseling round which is to be notified through registered email only to the selected candidates.
- The M.Arch. Admission is based on the merit scores in the qualifying degree.
- For admission in B.Arch students must have NATA score and 50% in 10+2.
- Any changes in the form after the submission of the form is not possible, the candidate should fill in the correct details.
- Double form filling may result in the cancellation of the form.
MAHE Application Process
- Click on the “Apply” tab present on the top-right side of the page. You can also apply directly for the 2020 admissions by clicking on the tab present on the home page of the website.
- Students applying for the fresh admission need to register first by filling the basic information.
- Once the registration is complete, log in again on the portal to complete the application process.
- Fill in the form with the correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and digital signature.
- Pay the admission fees through your debit/ credit/ net banking of INR 600.
- Payments can also be made by issuing DD in favor of the Manipal University payable at Manipal University or UDUPI.
MAHE Admissions FAQs
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of registration?
Documents required at the time of registration are as follows:
Recent 3 photographs (not older than 3 months).
- 10+2 certificates.
- Graduation certificates (M.Arch.).
- Equivalency certificates approved by COA (council of architecture).
- NATA score card (B.Arch.).
- Address Proofs
- Proof of DOB
Check MAHE Admission
Ques. What are the contact details for the admission process?
The contact details for the admission process are as follows
- Director, Indian Admissions,
- Room No. 102,
- Call + 91-820 2571000/ 2922400.
- Write at - email@example.com
Ques. What is the entrance fee at Manipal Academy of Higher Education?
Ans. The entrance fee at Manipal Academy of Higher Education is INR 1400. This entrance fee is not for all courses.
Ques. What is the course fee for the B.Arch program?
Ques. What is the M.Arch course fee at Manipal Academy of Higher Education?
The M.Arch course fee at Manipal Academy of Higher Education is INR 3.36 Lacs.
Read More: MAHE M.Arch fee
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College