Manipal University (MU) B.Arch. and M.Arch. Admissions 2019: Application form, Entrance Exam, Fees
Updated On - July 16th 2019
The Manipal University offers UG and PG programs under its faculty of architecture. The programs offered by the university are
- B.Arch. (5 years)
- M.Arch. (2 years)
Student must have done 10+2 for admission in B.Arch and for admission in M.Arch student must have done bachelors. The admissions for UG program i.e. B.Arch. is based on the test score of NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) and on the qualifying merit score for the PG program M.Arch.
The students willing for admissions in the university have to pay INR 600/- for the Indian candidates and INR 2500/- for international candidates by the online debit/credit card/net banking mode.
Admission process end in the month of May. The classes may commence in the month of July.
Read about Manipal University Courses & Fee
Important Dates B.Arch
| Last date of submitting the forms B.Arch./M.Arch ||15th May, 2020 |
| Commencement of session ||22nd Jul, 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria B.Arch
- Pass in 10+2 with PCM having 50% marks individually in the subjects and 50% marks totally or equivalent.
- Pass in NATA with a qualifying score.
- Having Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Marks in JEE mains Paper II is also applicable.
- Nationality must be Indian.
- Pass in B.Arch. or its equivalent form the recognised university of Council of Architecture.
- 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
*university don’t conduct any entrance exam under its head for the admissions in M.Arch.*
Application Process M.Arch
How to Apply
- Visit the official website https://manipal.edu.
- Click on the Admissions tab.
- Click on the download application form on the screen or refer to the given link (application form).
- Fill in the form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and digital signature.
- Pay the admission fees through your debit/credit/net banking of INR 600/-.
- Payments can also be made by issuing DD in favour of the Manipal University payable at Manipal University or UDUPI.
- Recent 3 photographs (not older than 3 months).
- 10+2 certificates.
- Graduation certificates (M.Arch.).
- Equivalency certificates approved by COA (council of architecture).
- NATA score card (B.Arch.).
- Address Proofs
- Proof of DOB
Check Manipal University Admission 2019
Selection Process B.Arch & M.Arch
- Admissions is followed by a counselling round which is to be notified through registered email only to the selected candidates.
- The M.Arch. Admission is based on the merit scores in the qualifying degree.
- For admission in B.Arch student must have NATA score and 50% in 10+2.
- Any changes in the form after the submission of the form is not possible, candidate should fill in the correct details.
- Double form filling may result in the cancellation of the form.
- *For Fees Structure of the courses refer the link manipal.edu/admission/fee*
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal - 576 104
Call + 91 820 2571000/2922400.
Write at - email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College